Vancouver Whitecaps FC have partnered with the Springbank Soccer Club to launch an official Whitecaps BMO Academy Centre.
- Academy for invited boys and girls U9 to U16. Limited Registration
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Potential opportunities for selected players to train in the Vancouver BMO Academy Centre.
- Led by Whitecaps Alberta Academy Centre Head Coach, Ewan Fisher.
- Invite Only
- Boys & Girls U9 to U16
- One training session per week.
- The Springbank Academy will be an annual program with 3 phases in the future.
- U13 to U16 players will continue to be monitored for future opportunities with the club.
- In addition to working on skill development, U11 and U12 players enrolled in the Spring Academy will be eligible for selection for the Vancouver Whitecaps Summer Showcase teams. Information on this will be communicated in the Spring phase.
Spring 2019 - 9 sessions - Saturdays
U9-U12 Boys & Girls - 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
U13-U16 Boys & Girls - 6:00 to 7:30 p.m
- Apr: 27, May 4, 11, 25, June: 1, 8, 15, 22, July 7*
- No session May 18.
*Note - July 7th session is the Spring Summit being held in Calgary. More information to be provided by the coach shortly.
Fall 2019- Registration opens soon!
- Lions Soccer Park (32224 Springbank Road, T3Z 2L9)
Evaluation & Registration
- Spring 2019: $225 + tax
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
One-time kit fee, valid for at least two years in cases of style change.
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + tax
Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + tax
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Ewan Fisher - email@example.com
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932