Vancouver Whitecaps FC have partnered with the Springbank Soccer Club to launch an official Whitecaps BMO Academy Centre.
- Academy for invited boys and girls U9 to U15. Limited Registration.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Potential opportunities for selected players to train in the Vancouver BMO Academy Centre.
- Led by Whitecaps Alberta Academy Centre Head Coach, Ewan Fisher.
- Invite Only
- Boys & Girls U9 to U15
- One training session per week.
- The Springbank Academy will be an annual program with 3 phases.
- U13 to U15 players will continue to be monitored for future opportunities with the club.
Winter 2019/2020 - 10 sessions - Saturdays
U9 - U10 Boys & Girls - 4:00 to 5:30 p.m.
U11 - U12 Boys & Girls - 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
U13 - U15 Boys & Girls - 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
- January: 18, 25
- February: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- March: 7, 14, 21
- Edge School, Rocky View County (33055 Township Rd 250, Calgary, AB T3Z 1L4)
Evaluation & Registration
- Winter 2019/2020: $275 + tax
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
One-time kit fee, valid for at least two years in cases of style change.
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + tax
Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + tax
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Ewan Fisher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453