- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Skills Academy - U5 - U18. 90 min. All skill levels. Open Registration
- Northwest Prospects Academy - U9 - U18. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at events. More information soon.
Thank you for your interest in our 2020 Academy Programs. We’re working closely with local, provincial and federal health authorities to finalize an alternative structure that will ensure the health and safety of our players, staff and communities. If you would like to stay in the loop with our academy updates over the coming weeks, please click here. If you have already registered and an academy is later cancelled, we will provide a credit for future training or a refund with no penalty.
Evaluation & Registration
- Skills Academy - open registration.
- Participation in Northwest Prospects is by head coach invite only.
Please direct requests for evaluation to Adam Glass at email@example.com
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Adam Glass - firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.345.7695
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453