Join Whitecaps FC
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a pro club environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Skills Academy - U5 to U18. 90 min. All skill levels. Open Registration
- Northwest Prospects Academy - U9 to U18. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at event's. Click here.
1. Skills Academy
- U5 to U18 Boys & Girls
- Christy Park, 3815 Sparks Street - 10 sessions
- U5 to U10 Boys & Girls, Wednesdays, 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- U11 to U14 Boys & Girls, Wednesdays, 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
- U15 to U18 Boys & Girls, Wednesdays, 8:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- April: 24, May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, June: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Cost: $250 + tax
2. Northwest Prospects
- U9 to U18 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
- Christy Park, 3815 Sparks Street - 8 sessions
- U9 to U12 Boys - Tuesdays, 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- U13 to U18 Girls - Tuesdays, 8:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- May: 7, 14, 21, 28, June: 4, 11, 18, 25
- U9 to U12 Girls - Wednesdays, 6:15 to 7:45 p.m.
- May: 8, 15, 22, 29, June: 5, 12, 19, 26
- U13 to U18 Boys - Thursdays, 8:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- May: 9, 16, 23, 30, June: 6, 13, 20, 27
Evaluation and Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Adam Glass at email@example.com
- Spring Skills: $250 + GST
- Spring Prospects: $175 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Adam Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.345.7695
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453