We're excited to welcome players back to our BMO Academies this summer! Working closely with Canada Soccer and the Whitecaps FC Medical Team, we've developed enhanced health and safety protocols to ensure the safety of all our players, staff and communities. For more detailed information on our Return To Play Guidelines and Policies, please click here.
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Boys & Girls Academy - U8 - U12. 90 min. By invitation only.
1. Boys & Girls Academy (Summer 2020)
- U8 - U12 (2008 - 2012) Boys & Girls
- By invitation only.
- U8 - U12 Girls (2008 - 2012), Tuesdays - 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- July: 7, 14, 21, 28
- August: 4, 11, 18, 25
- U8 - U12 Boys (2008 - 2012), Thursdays - 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
- July: 9, 16, 23, 30
- August: 6, 13, 20, 27
Whitecaps National Development Training Centre at UBC (3065 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3)
- *Pending field permit approval.
Evaluation & Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Robbie Tice at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer 2020: $225 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit
- Valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - training kit: jersey $50, shorts $30, socks $10 + taxes
- Mandatory - track suit: jacket $70, pants $60 + taxes
To view our policies, please click here.
Robbie Tice - email@example.com or 604.999.4410
Whitecaps FC Academy Coordinator:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453