Join Whitecaps FC
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a pro club environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- In partnership with TOFC
- Skills Academy - U7 to U10. 75 min. All levels. Open registration.
- Prospects Academy - U9 to U18. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- Spring 2019 will offer a match play component for some age groups.
- School Academy - Grades 8 to 12. Training in the school timetable. Click here.
- Goalkeeper Academy - U10 to U15. 90 min. All levels. Open registration. Click here.
1. Skills Academy
- U7 to U10 Boys & Girls.
- Open registration for all levels.
- All sessions include skills training and lots of game play.
- All players receive a Whitecaps training t-shirt.
- Fridays, 4:00 to 5:15 pm. Marshall Fields. 10 Sessions
- April: 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 June: 7, 14
- Fall Registration: $200 + GST
Programming is available in Kelowna, click here for more details.
2. Prospects Academy
- U9 to U18 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
- U13 to U18 Boys - Mondays, 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Marshall fields
- Apr: 1*, 8*, 15*, 29 May: 6, 13, 20, 27 June: 3, 10, 17, 24
- *Note - April 1, 8, 15 will be indoors at the Vernon Toyota Indoor Sports Centre.
- U9 to U12 Girls - Fridays, 4:00 to 5:30 p.m. at Marshall fields
- U9 to U12 Boys - Fridays, 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Marshall fields
- Apr: 12*, 19*, 26 May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 June: 7, 14, 21, 28
- *Note - April 12, 19 will be indoors at the Vernon Toyota Indoor Sports Centre.
New! Optional Match Play Night - U9 to U12 Boys & Girls and U13 to U15 Boys
- Wednesdays, 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. at Marshall Fields. 9 sessions.
- May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 June: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Note - this is a second session for players and all players must be registered in their regular prospects academy session to be eligible to express interest to be in this program.
Evaluation and Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only. See contact below.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to David Broadhurst at email@example.com
- Spring Vernon Prospects: $300 + GST
- Optional Match Play Night - $200 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
David Broadhurst at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453