- Be part of the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a professional environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- In partnership with TOFC
- Skills Academy - U7 to U10. 75 min. All levels. Open registration.
- Prospects Academy - U9 to U18. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- Spring 2019 will offer a match play component for some age groups.
- New! Match Play Night - U9 to U12 Boys & Girls and U13 to U15 Boys
- School Academy - Grades 8 to 12. Training in the school timetable. Click here.
- Goalkeeper Academy - U10 to U15. 90 min. All levels. Open registration. Click here.
1. Skills Academy
- 10 Sessions - Fridays
- Focus on skill development through various drills and fun games
- Opportunity to be invited to prospects sessions
- U7 to U10 boys & girls - 4:00 - 5:15 pm
- April: 12, 19, 26, May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 June: 7, 14
- Fall Registration: $200 + GST
2. Prospects Academy
- 12 Sessions - Mondays & Fridays (see below for dates, times and age groups)
- U9 to U18 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only.
- U13 to U18 Boys - 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Apr: 1*, 8*, 15*, 29 May: 6, 13, 20, 27 June: 3, 10, 17, 24
- *Note - April 1, 8, 15 will be indoors at the Vernon Toyota Indoor Sports Centre.
- U9 to U12 Girls - 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- U9 to U12 Boys - 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- Apr: 12*, 19*, 26 May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 June: 7, 14, 21, 28
- *Note - April 12, 19 will be indoors at the Vernon Toyota Indoor Sports Centre.
3. Match Play Night (Optional)
- Wednesdays - 9 sessions - 5:30 - 7:00 pm
- U9 to U12 Boys & Girls and U13 to U15 Boys
- May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 June: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Note - this is a second session for players and all players must be registered in their regular prospects academy session to be eligible to express interest to be in this program.
Evaluation & Registration
1. Skills Academy
Open registration. Please use link below
- Participation is by head coach invite only. See contact below.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to David Broadhurst at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skills Academy: $200 + GST
- Spring Vernon Prospects: $300 + GST
- Optional Match Play Night - $200 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
Marshall Fields (Okanagan Landing Rd & Cummins Rd, Vernon, BC)
Vernon Toyota Indoor Sports Centre (3401 48 Ave, Vernon, BC)
- All Skills Academy players receive a Whitecaps training shirt
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
David Broadhurst at email@example.com or 250.550.5489
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453