Vancouver Whitecaps FC is committed to providing fans with access to their heroes. From players, to coaches, to club executives and staff, Whitecaps FC have an array of guests and speakers who can participate in community events. From signing autographs, to providing insight about soccer from an athletes or coaches perspective, the business of running a professional sports organization, or providing motivation to your staff or team, there are many opportunities to have a member of the ‘Caps participate in your community event. If you would like to request a member of Whitecaps FC to speak or participate in your event, please complete the information below.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of six weeks prior to the event date
- Players and coaching staff appearances will not be scheduled on game days, travel days, or during training hours
- During the season, player and coaching staff appearances are subject to change or cancellation
- The use of Vancouver Whitecaps FC logos, trademarks, and/or player photos in promotion of the event must be approved, in writing, by Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- All forms of advertising for the appearance, including but not limited to internet, print, television and radio ads, must be approved, in writing, by Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Please note that submission of the online appearance request form does not guarantee that Vancouver Whitecaps FC will participate in your event