Global Relay Community Club
Suite experience for underprivileged youth
Whitecaps FC and Global Relay are proud to present the Global Relay Community Club. This year, Global Relay will send a total of 125 youth to five select ‘Caps home matches in a special suite at BC Place. Global Relay has donated all five suite nights to Whitecaps FC’s community partner Kids Up Front, an organization that sends underprivileged youth to various events around the Lower Mainland.
The featured matches for the 2018 season were:
- Sunday, March 4 vs. Montreal Impact
- Friday, April 13 vs. LAFC
- Sunday, July 1 vs. Colorado Rapids
- Saturday, July 28 vs. Minnesota United
- Saturday, September 1 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
If you are interested in being a part of the Global Relay Community Club, please contact Kids Up Front at email@example.com.