Vancouver Whitecaps FC’s Match Day Community Partner Program provides an opportunity for registered B.C. charities focusing on youth and soccer initiatives to come to BC Place on match days. These charities have the opportunity to share information and educate ‘Caps fans about their organization and cause.
Selected organizations will have a presence both in-stadium and at the ‘Caps Kickoff pre-match party on Terry Fox Plaza.
Whitecaps FC will provide:
- 12x12 space with table, chairs, and tent at ‘Caps Kickoff pre-match party on Terry Fox Plaza
- Table and chairs at designated section on the concourse inside BC Place
- Recognition and exposure on in-stadium HD video board
Match Day Community Partners must supply:
- Minimum of 5-6 staff or volunteers to be stationed at both ‘Caps Kickoff and on the concourse
- Branded banners and/or tablecloths for both ‘Caps Kickoff and on the concourse
- Giveaway prizes or pamphlets
- All materials/giveaways must be free of partner logos and approved in advance by Whitecaps FC
- Promotional video to be shown on in-stadium video board
- Videos must be delivered in 1920x1080i, apple pro res @29.97 FPS. Alternatively, a high quality 1920x1080 .mov file
- Videos must be submitted a minimum of 8 business days prior to the match
If you are interested in becoming a Whitecaps FC Match Day Community Partner, please fill out the application form below.
Please note that due to the number of applications received, not all organizations will be contacted.