Account Executive - Sales
The Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. We are looking for a new team member to contribute to the Vancouver Whitecaps culture.
The Account Executive- Sales is responsible for providing superior customer service and managing assigned accounts with the Whitecaps season ticket members.
- Directly contribute to increasing revenue through lead generation and qualifying prospects, meeting or exceeding all revenue targets as assigned
- Help grow our supporter base by generating contacts through both inside and outside sales networking opportunities, conducting presentations as needed
- Respond to inbound calls and meet/exceed conversion targets as well as guest service expectations
- Build and maintain digital records of all clients and prospects via ticketing software
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships through exceptional guest service
- Communicate and carry out service policies and procedures to Season Ticket Holders
- Support all learning and development opportunities within the team
- Assist with additional game day duties, special events and promotions as required
In addition to bringing a commitment to Vancouver Whitecaps FC vision and values, the ideal candidate will require a broad base of account management knowledge with degrees of demonstrated experience as follows:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Minimum 1-3 years’ proven sales or service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, hard-working, with a positive energy and a high degree of professionalism
- Adaptability, receptive new ideas and processes with the ability to learn quickly
- Strong time-management, attention to detail and organizational skills (multi-tasking a must!)
- Fantastic, dynamic interpersonal skills and positive, approachable personality
- Ability to work well autonomously, yet thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Related diploma or degree preferred, but combination of education/experience will be considered
- Flexibility to work BC Place match days and other special events as needed on evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and virtual meeting platforms (MS Teams, Zoom)
- Centrally located office at Terry Fox Plaza, downtown Vancouver
- Training and support available to help develop your career
- A generous extended health and dental plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Heavily discounted game day tickets
- Become involved with Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
- “Dress for your day” dress code
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. This includes but is not limited to people of colour, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our People & Culture department.
If you are interested in applying, please apply for the role using the link: Account Executive- Sales
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.