Junior Analyst, CRM & Business Intelligence
The Vancouver Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. We are looking for a new team member to contribute to the Vancouver Whitecaps culture by understanding and supporting our four cornerstones: team spirit, discipline, work ethic and mentality.
The Junior Analyst, CRM & Business Intelligence is an entry level role that is responsible for the day-to-day CRM management and supporting the Business Intelligence department.
- Responsible for the day-to-day BI reporting and analytic needs across various departments through design & distribution of reports and dashboards
- Extract valuable information, including relationships, patterns, trends, and projections from complex datasets
- Create dashboards and reports which clearly visualize and summarize research findings
- Provide actionable insights into fan/consumer behavior, attitudes, demographics, and personas
- Collaborate with other members of the Business Intelligence department on longer-term initiatives and further development of our analytical capabilities
- Deliver ad-hoc projects, analysis, and other BI-related duties as assigned
- Support club feedback initiatives through survey design, analysis, and reporting
- Assist other departments to develop target audiences for sales and service communications (email, social, web, print, etc.)
- Assist the corporate partnerships team by facilitating inventory management and providing research to support sales
- Administration and maintenance of the club’s Salesforce CRM system such as managing custom fields, objects, user permissions, profiles, and workflows
- Primary point of contact for internal CRM related support tasks (e.g. assisting with data loading for sales campaigns)
In addition to bringing a commitment to Vancouver Whitecaps FC vision and values, the ideal candidate will require a broad base of CRM management with degrees of demonstrated experience as follows:
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business, Sports Management, Analytics, Statistics or related field
- 1+ years experience in an analytics related position
- Proficient with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with relational databases, SQL and ETL tools/processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience is an asset
- Familiarity with statistical models in R or Python an asset
- Centrally located office at Terry Fox Plaza, downtown Vancouver
- Training and support available to help develop your career
- A generous extended health and dental plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Heavily discounted game day tickets
- Become involved with Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
- Business casual dress code
Vancouver Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. This includes but is not limited to people of colour, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources department.
If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please email your resume and cover letter indicating how you meet our qualifications, to email@example.com with the position title as the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.