Unity. Winning. Honour.
On the pitch, Whitecaps FC is steeped in North American history, dating back to 1974. After making the jump to MLS in 2011, our club has found success year over year. Breaking club point records, continuing the tradition of lifting the Cascadia Cup, winning our first-ever Canadian Championship, and finally bringing the MLS Cup playoffs to BC Place.
The Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. To help reach this objective, the club is looking for a qualified and passionate individual to fill the role of VIP Concierge.
Here’s your chance to be a part of the best sporting atmosphere in Vancouver!
Whitecaps FC is looking for an experienced, professional and outgoing Concierge to engage with our high profile and VIP guests on match day and ensure their experience is second to none. As a member of the Premium Hospitality team, you will be representing the club to our VIP guests by managing questions, requests, or providing any assistance they may require.
Applicants should expect a busy yet fun team working environment. This is a casual, as required, hourly paid position.
How you will contribute
- Be the face of Whitecaps FC - engage with guests to promote key club messages and campaigns
- Act as first/main point of contact on match days – greet guests and provide match information
- Receive guest feedback, compile and report it to supervisor
- Work pre, during and post-match, liaise with guests, club staff and stadium partners
- This position is match day specific. Successful candidate will need to be available to align with the clubs scheduled matches, including evenings and weekends. Please check the schedule of team games as published on the website.
What we are looking for
- A friendly and outgoing personality. Comfortable engaging with people at all levels of business in a confident, articulate and professional manner.
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, using mature judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Highly skilled at evaluating options and generating solutions
- Experience in a hospitality role working with VIP and high-profile clientele
- A background in hospitality and event management will be considered an asset
Why work for Whitecaps FC:
- The chance to work in a fun, non-traditional work environment
- Centrally located at BC Place Stadium
- Excellent training and support to enable you to do the job
- Be part of Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please email your resume and cover letter indicating how you meet our qualifications, to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.