Grassroots Promotions & Marketing Coordinator
The Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. We are looking for a new team member to contribute to the Vancouver Whitecaps culture by understanding and supporting our four cornerstones: team spirit, discipline, work ethic and mentality.
The role of Grassroots Promotions & Marketing Coordinator is to provide consultation & recommendations on the day-to-day promotion and marketing of all soccer development programs and network partnerships. This role will also play a leadership role for the club’s virtual academy programming.
- Updating website content for all soccer development website content
- Recommending improvements for layout of content
- Archiving of web content upon expiration of content
Outbound sales & promotional Emailing
- Generating email lists and uploading to outbound emailing platform
- Uploading content to outbound emailing platform
- Maintaining CASL Compliance for outbound initiatives
Network Partner Program website quality assurance
- Meeting with external NPP clubs to provide recommendations on their online content
- Ensuring brand standards are met on external partner websites
- Providing services to NPP clubs to generate revenue for the club
- Generating high-value partnership assets to promote healthy relationships with NPP Clubs
Online sales process evaluation
- Evaluating and reviewing the success of the online sales process for obtaining camp, academy & event registration.
- Evaluating social media campaign success for soccer development programming
- Optimizing social media traffic and workflow of information
- Boosting overall impressions and conversion rate on all youth programs
Marketing/Soccer Dev collaboration project oversight
- Department lead for new marketing initiatives and campaigns as it relates to soccer development programs
Digital/Soccer Dev collaboration project oversight
- Implementation of new camp & BMO academy website platform
- Department lead for new digital initiatives and campaigns as it relates to soccer development programs
Lead Virtual Academy from administrative/promotion/technology perspective
- In-studio lead for virtual academy sessions
- Leading all administrative and promotional communication with participants of the virtual academy programs
- Recommending ways to improve the overall quality of the virtual academy experience for participants
What are we looking for:
In addition to bringing a commitment to Vancouver Whitecaps FC vision and values, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 1-3 years of experience working in the digital marketing industry as well as website content management
- Minimum 1 years’ experience maintaining partner relationships
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud an asset
- Knowledge of the Canadian soccer landscape, and the challenges and opportunities it presents to grassroots and high-performance player development
- An ability to think and plan strategically, and effectively link developmental programming with broader Club goals and strategic intent
- Strong communications skills and an ability to convey promotional messaging to technical & non‐technical Club stakeholders, including the parents of players
- A team player, with an ability to operate as part of an integrated multi‐functional team
- Training and support available to help develop your career
- Become part of a professional national network all tied to full-time programs in BC
- Become involved with Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. This includes but is not limited to people of color, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our Human Resources department.
If you are interested in applying, please apply for the role using the link: Grassroots Promotions & Marketing Coordinator
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.