Digital Advertising Specialist
Unity. Winning. Honour.
On the pitch, Whitecaps FC is steeped in North American history, dating back to 1974. After finally making the jump to MLS in 2011, our club has found success year over year. Breaking club point records, continuing the tradition of lifting the Cascadia Cup, winning our first-ever Canadian Championship, and finally bringing the MLS Cup playoffs to BC Place.
The Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. To help reach this objective, the club is looking for a qualified and passionate individual to fill the role of Digital Advertising Specialist.
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns.
How you will contribute:
- Setup ongoing optimization and management of digital advertising campaigns
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analyze and interpret campaign results to provide insights and suggest improvements
- Maintain best practices across all campaigns and search engines
- Support with marketing tag integration through GTM
- Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to email creation, updating website and other club digital assets
- Assist Digital team on Whitecaps FC match days
What are we looking for:
- 1-2 years of ad management experience
- Proven experience managing campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords and DSP platforms
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Re-marketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Knowledge of online ad serving technologies, tracking and conversion mechanisms
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and web architecture
- Creative, energetic and team-oriented
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Able to work with limited supervision and under tight deadlines
Why work for the Whitecaps FC:
- The chance to work in a fun, non-traditional work environment
- Centrally located offices in Gastown
- Excellent training and support to enable you to do the job
- Benefits included a generous extended health and dental plan, unlimited personal time off and heavily discounted game day tickets
- Be part of Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please email your resume and cover letter indicating how you meet our qualifications, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies.