Project Coordinator, Digital
The Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. We are looking for a new team member to contribute to the Vancouver Whitecaps culture.
The Project Coordinator, Digital is responsible for assisting and supporting the marketing department’s digital and email marketing initiatives. This involves the development, implementation and execution of the clubs, digital marketing, email strategies and paid media across its owned channels while coordinating all aspects of these initiatives.
Website & Project Management:
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Manager to assist, develop, execute and evaluate digital initiatives aligned with marketing strategies and goals
- Project manage digital requests and deliverables from other departments.
- Update web creative assets and banners via CMS
- Create website pages to support revenue & fan engagement.
- Liaise with Major League Soccer executing league’s digital initiatives on club channels.
- Design and implement dynamic personalized email marketing campaigns via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Manage the promotional email program for all Business Units.
- Strategically develop growth across all email KPIs including subscriber growth, deliverability, open rates, click-to-open rates, conversion rates, opt-out rates, and revenue.
- Leverage CRM data to drive personalized and contextual experiences to increase fan engagement
- Maintain and optimize a testing agenda for A/B and multivariate testing frameworks.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure Compliance with consumer protection laws (CASL, CAN-SPAM, GDPR)
- Work with our ad agency partner to increase engagement/ meet deliverables
- Manage ad assets for delivery to agency
- Analyze and interpret campaign results to provide insights and suggest improvements
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of digital advertising campaigns that fall outside of agency deliverables
- Work with social media team to boost selected content
In addition to bringing a commitment to Vancouver Whitecaps FC vision and values, the ideal candidate will require a broad base of digital knowledge with degrees of demonstrated experience as follows:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of Project management experience
- Experience with Email Service Provider Platforms. Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an asset
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with Google Analytics experience to assess and inform recommendations
- An understanding of digital marketing KPIs, A/B testing, campaign setup & optimization
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising
- Sound understanding of the sports industry and the sports landscape is an asset
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required
- Centrally located office at Terry Fox Plaza, downtown Vancouver
- Training and support available to help develop your career
- A generous extended health and dental plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Heavily discounted game day tickets
- Become involved with Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
- “Dress for your day” dress code
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. This includes but is not limited to people of colour, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our People & Culture department.
If you are interested in applying, please apply for the role using the link: Project Coordinator, Digital Job Posting
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.