Premium Hospitality Services Manager
Part of the Premium Hospitality team, the Premium Hospitality Services Manager will do exactly that; manage and service the accounts of all premium hospitality members & guests. This is a full time Account Management role with Event Management elements.
By providing proactive and clear communication, extraordinary experiences and events, empathetic account service and demonstrating creative problem solving, the Premium Hospitality Services Manager will not only retain memberships year on year but assist the Premium Sales team in growing the membership base through referrals and identifying revenue generating opportunities.
Event and Match Day duties include, but are not limited to, working with stadium and Club stakeholders to ensure a world class service level is maintained, stadium guests and premium members needs are addressed, and extraordinary service opportunities are executed on.
This position will start with the team later this summer in anticipation of the club playing matches at BC Place.
Account Management - generate repeat and new sales among member base, including upselling and cross-selling. Operates as the point of contact for Premium Hospitality members. Develops and maintains long-term relationships. Makes sure members receive requested products and services in a timely fashion. Responsibility will include, but not limited to:
- Ticket Software Management (Archtics)
- Client Data & Information Management (CRM - Salesforce)
- Contract Management
- User Experience, FAQs & Member/Client Education
- Financial Management (Invoicing, Payment Processing & Receipts)
- Proactive communication of Match Day, Club, League, and Industry related subject matter.
Retention & Growth – the world is built on referrals. The right candidate will have an eye for opportunities, an inquisitive nature, belief in the product, and the courage to put forward suggestions.
Event Planning & Management – with the support of the Premium Hospitality Team, the PHSM is responsible, and accountable for managing all Hospitality areas on Match Day. Each match provides the opportunity to create lasting and memorable experiences for our guests and members. Match Day may include the below:
- Pre-Match / Pre-Event
- Logistics (Passes, Name Tags, Credentials, Tickets, Gifts, Clearances, and Bookings Confirmed)
- Guest/Member Communication
- Internal Stakeholder Communication
- Facility Preparation – Final Checks of Hospitality Spaces and Facilities.
- Team Pre-Shifts (e.g., WFC Concierge Team, BC Place Hosts & Centreplate Staff).
- In-Suite Touchpoints
- Service Quality Checks
- Customer Service Escalations
- Facility Maintenance Escalations
- “Surprise & Delight” Execution
- Merchandise and Gifting Delivery
- Manages “Unique Experiences” Execution
- Post Match Report / Escalations
- Post Match Client & Internal Stakeholder Communications
Extraordinary Opportunities - Looks for creative ways to provide memorable, extraordinary member experiences, always. May include additional non-match day events, virtual touchpoints, gifting etc.
Whitecaps FC Premium Mentality – at WFC we believe in building community both internally an externally, leading from any seat, being adaptive, and accountable to ourselves, our teammates, and our Club.
If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please email your resume and cover letter indicating how you meet our qualifications, to email@example.com
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.