Receptionist (Three month term contract / Part-Time – 30 hours per week)
Unity. Winning. Honour.
The Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. To help reach this objective, the club is looking for a qualified and passionate individual to fill the role of Receptionist (Term Contract / Part-Time). If you have a passion for providing exemplary customer service as our first point of contact, we want to hear from you.
How you will contribute:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office, and direct visitors to the appropriate person and meeting room, while offering coffee/water.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries, and courier pickups and deliveries.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls on our general reception line
- Ensure reception and all three boardrooms are tidy and presentable at all times (e.g. clean after each external meeting, whiteboards erased etc.)
- Ensure the staff kitchen area is tidy and clean, and dishes are constantly being cleared and cleaned.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Weekly filing of required paperwork for the Finance and HR team.
- Other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and other related duties as assigned across the Club.
- Possibility to work gamedays, if desired.
What are we looking for:
- A three month contract, available to start immediately, working Monday to Friday from 10am – 4pm each day, with a possibility to extend to further opportunities as they become available.
- 0-2 years of office or reception experience
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with clients, visitors, and fellow team members, exhibiting diplomacy and tact
- Exceptional customer service skills and telephone manner
- Effective time management and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy, with a sense of pride in quality work
- Proficiency in MS Office suite of products.
- Valid BC Drivers License is an asset.
Why work for Whitecaps FC:
- The chance to work in a fun, non-traditional work environment
- Centrally located offices in Gastown
- Be part of Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please email your resume and cover letter indicating how you meet our qualifications, to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.