Retail Staff - Fanatics
Our part-time retail associates are responsible for creating the ultimate shopping experience for our fans. Our associates must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for everyone that walks through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with our customers, this is the place for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outstanding personality and work ethic
- Excellent and Articulate communication skills
- Engage all types of guests in positive conversation
- Must be pleasant, friendly and well-groomed
- Show expertise when selling product
- Sell multiple items in each transaction
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule
- Routinely assist in merchandise replenishment and visual displays
- Maintain general protection of company assets while adhering to corporate retail policies and procedures
- Accuracy in opening and closing procedures
- Potential to work 20-30 hours a week
Education and Experience
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Past experience working in retail or sales preferred.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly in a fast-paced environment
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Provide a fun, but professional environment for customers
- Excellent accuracy when using POS systems
- Be a sports “Fanatic” and ability to chat sports with the customer.
- Ability to learn and retain inventory knowledge so that you will be able to assist customers looking for certain products or the ability to upsell.
- Knowledge to be able to provide Excellent Customer Service while staying within guidelines of Store Policies.
- Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the store as needed.
- Retail store/stadium environment.
Please send resume to Mark Strange; firstname.lastname@example.org