Senior Manager, Corporate Sales
Will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and securing key corporate partnerships. Senior Manager, Partnership Sales will deliver on significant revenue targets and continuously generate leads through prospecting and managing the sponsorship sales pipeline.
· Generate significant revenue;
· Participate and help cultivate a positive sales culture in a respectful yet competitive environment;
· Secure and conduct sales meetings by leveraging relationships as well as prospecting strategies.
· Build meaningful and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders;
· Leverage expertise to create innovative and meaningful marketing & sales solutions for our partners;
· Ensure all lead and prospect information is captured in the CRM system and maintain accurate customer and prospective customer records in our database;
· Ability to develop creative sales proposals that meet and exceed potential partners’ needs.
· Action orientated, Creative & Collaborative;
· Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills;
· Strong experience crafting compelling and impactful sales presentations;
· Intrinsically motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills; able to meet challenging deadlines and significant revenue targets;
· Strong sales focus.
Must have the ability to:
· Deliver results and exceed expectations while working collaboratively with others;
· Effectively manage multiple tasks and projects;
· Present ideas/concepts creatively and succinctly;
· Make critical decisions independently, without supervision, while being accountable for those decisions;
· Commit to a team environment and working closely with others to ensure team success;
· Be flexible and willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, on an as needed basis.
Requirements and Attributes:
· Legally entitled to work in Canada;
· Minimum 3-5 years sales or marketing experience;
· Post-Secondary education within a business, marketing, or related discipline;
· Experience with Salesforce is an asset;
· Agency experience considered an asset.
If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please email your resume and cover letter indicating how you meet our qualifications, to email@example.com
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.