Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships
The Whitecaps FC mission is To Unite and Inspire Our Communities. We are looking for a new team member to join Vancouver Whitecaps FC in the position of Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships.
The role of the Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships is to strategically generate and grow annual partnership revenue by building and maintaining deep connections with current and prospective partnerships across Canada. This individual will be communicating and collaborating with team members within Vancouver Whitecaps FC L.P and key external partnerships.
- Identify, develop and lead pitch presentations and business strategies to secure additional corporate partnerships
- Work closely with members of the Vancouver Whitecaps FC team to manage relationships and renewals of current and prospect corporate partners
- Be part of a high performing sales team to obtain and exceed organizational objectives including ROI
- Manage multiple projects, tracking progress, and provide clear reporting
- Collaborate with external consultants, vendors and suppliers as required
- Connect with clients and host partnership members on match days to conduct walk through of club spaces
- Contributes to the Vancouver Whitecaps FC culture by understanding and supporting our four cornerstones: team spirit, discipline, work ethic and mentality
In addition to bringing a commitment to Vancouver Whitecaps FC vision and values, the ideal candidate will require degrees of demonstrated experience as follows:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- The ability to build and maintain strong corporate relationships in order to consistently maximize growth, and meet/exceed targets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including public speaking to small and large groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong understanding of industry trends to enable the effective position of partnership opportunities
- Proven ability to engage with a range of internal and external partners to achieve objectives
- Ability to assess opportunities and risks to make sound decisions
- 3-5 Years of Sales or Marketing experience
- Post-secondary experience with Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
- Knowledge of, or prior experience working within sports (pro or amateur) is an asset
- A passion for soccer, sport, and a strong understanding of the North American soccer scene is an asset
- Self-starter who works well in a team environment
- Flexible schedule and ability to work unconventional hours including weekends and game nights
- Centrally located office at Terry Fox Plaza, downtown Vancouver
- Training and support available to help develop your career
- A generous extended health and dental plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Heavily discounted game day tickets
- Become involved with Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
- Business casual dress code
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. This includes but is not limited to people of colour, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our People & Culture department.
If you are interested in applying, please apply for the role using the link: Senior Manager, Corporate Partnerships
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.