Registration for the 2017 BMO Kickin’ with the ‘Caps Community Clinics presented by BC1 is now open.
This spring, Whitecaps FC will run community clinics in Metro Vancouver that will introduce soccer skills to youth ages 7 through 10. Participants can meet some of their favourite Whitecaps FC players and receive coaching from the pros!
WFC2, Girls Elite REX, and Whitecaps FC Residency players will also participate, along with Whitecaps FC mascot Spike. Each clinic will open with a skills session, followed by a “World Cup” style tournament.
Participants must register in advance to attend. A suggested $5 donation per participant will be collected on-site with all proceeds supporting 'Caps community partner BC Children’s Hospital.
2017 BMO Kickin' with the 'Caps Community Clinics:
- Monday, April 10, 2017 @ Hjorth Road Park, Surrey
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 @ Holly Park, Ladner
- Thursday, April 20, 2017 @ Burnaby Lake West, Burnaby
- Monday, April 24, 2017 @ Westview Secondary School, Maple Ridge
- Wednesday, May 3, 2017 @ Inter River Park, North Vancouver
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017 @ Hugo Ray Park, West Vancouver
- Wednesday, May 17, 2017 @ Brennan Park, Squamish - REGISTER NOW
- Monday, May 29, 2017 @ Sands Secondary School, North Delta - REGISTER NOW
- Thursday, June 1, 2017 @ Hugh Boyd Community Park, Richmond - REGISTER NOW
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017 @ South Surrey Athletic Park, South Surrey - SOLD OUT
- Monday, June 19, 2017 @ Willoughby Community Park, Langley - REGISTER NOW
Time: All clinics will take place from 6 – 8 p.m. PT.
For more information on the BMO Kickin’ with the ‘Caps Community Clinics, please visit the community clinics page here, call Community Relations at (604) 669-9283 ext. 2293, or e-mail email@example.com.