Vancouver Whitecaps FC and defender Brett Levis are proud to support the club’s Premier Founding Partner for the eighth annual Bell Let’s Talk Day. Since 2010, Bell has donated over $86 million to mental health initiatives in Canada and are well on their way to donating at least $100 million through 2020.
Today, January 31, Bell will donate an additional 5¢ to mental health initiatives for every:
- Text and talk: Every text message, mobile and long distance call made by Bell Canada customers
- Twitter: Every tweet using #BellLetsTalk and Bell Let's Talk Day video view
- Facebook: Every view of the Bell Let's Talk Day video and use of the Bell Let's Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let's Talk filter and video view