Do you know a Community MVP?
Major League Soccer and Wells Fargo are partnering to recognize leaders in the community who are using soccer to improve the lives of others.
Until July 9 (5:00PM PT), you can nominate a role model from your community who is making an impact in one of the following areas:
- Social issues focusing on diversity, equality and inclusion
- Health issues affecting men, women or children
- Community service for a local, national or international charitable organization
One (1) finalist will be chosen to represent each of the league’s 23 clubs. Each local finalist will receive:
- Two (2) tickets to an MLS match in their local market during the 2018 season
- Local recognition
- Trip for two (2) to the 2018 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target in Atlanta, Georgia.
Twenty-one (22) finalists will receive a $1,000 donation for the charity of their choice.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be announced during halftime of the 2018 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target and receive a $25,000 donation for the charity of their choice.
The Grand Prize winner will be determined based on the voting results during a two-week contest window from Thursday, July 19 at 9 a.m. PT - Wednesday, August 1 at 11 a.m. PT.
Nominate a Community MVP prior to July 10 HERE.