Vancouver Whitecaps FC are proud to support the club's Premier Founding Partner for the 10th annual Bell Let's Talk Day.
The theme of this year's campaign is Mental Health: Every Action Counts. Whether you’re volunteering with a mental health organization, advocating for a family member, making your voice heard on social media, or even just taking the time to care for our own mental health – we can all take action to support people living with mental illness.
Since the first Bell Let's Talk Day in 2011, Canadians and people around the world have sent a total of more than 1 billion messages of support for mental health, bringing Bell's total commitment to $100,695,763.75. This year, by joining the conversation, you can help create positive change and drive Bell’s donation to mental health programs.
On Bell Let's Talk Day, let’s make every one of these actions count:
Bell donates 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions on Bell Let's Talk Day, at no cost to participants beyond what they would normally pay their service providers for online or phone access:
- Talk: Every mobile and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let's Talk emoji, and every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and every use of the Bell Let's Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let's Talk filter and every Bell Let's Talk Day video view
- YouTube: Every Bell Let's Talk Day video view at YouTube.com/BellCanada
To learn more about the campaign, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk.