The Vancouver Whitecaps FC have partnered with the Calgary Minor Soccer Association to launch the Whitecaps CMSA Prospects Academy open to all players and club participation in the Calgary area.
- Prospects Academy for Boys and Girls U9 to U12.
- Players must participate in a placement session or be invited prior to registering for the academy.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunties.
- Led by Whitecaps Alberta Academy Centre Head Coach, Ricky King. For more information on Ricky King, Click Here.
- Spring 2018 - 9 Sessions
- Saturdays - April: 28, May: 5, 12, 19, 26, June: 9, 16, 23, 30
- U9 Boys & Girls (2009) - 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- U11 Boys & Girls (2007) - 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Sundays - April: 29, May: 6, 13, 20, 27, June: 10, 17, 24, July 1
- U10 Boys & Girls (2008) - 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
- U12 Boys & Girls (2006) - 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Location: SAIT University, 1301 16 Ave NW, Calgary AB, T2M 0L4
- Spring 2018 - 6 Sessions - this session has reached capacity.
- Sundays - April: 15, 22, 29, May: 6, 13, 20
- U11 Boys & Girls (2007) - 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- U12 Boys & Girls (2006) - 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Location: Calgary South West United Soccer Centre, 116 - 10450 50th St SE, Calgary AB, T2C 5P9
- Spring 2018 - 8 Sessions
- Fridays, May 18, 25 June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29*
- U9/U10 Boys & Girls (2009/08) - 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- U11/U12 Boys & Girls (2007/06) - 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- *Note - June 29th will be a 3-hour session from 5 to 8 p.m. for all players in this session.
- Location: Nolanfield Way, NW, Calgary AB, T3R 0J4
- Central Calgary - Spring 2018 phase: $225 + tax
- South Calgary - Spring 2018 phase: $150 + tax
- North Calgary - Spring 2018 phase: $200 + tax
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
One-time kit fee, valid for at least two years in the cases of style change.
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + tax
Optional - Track suit - $105 + tax
Apparel is optional for the first phase of training, as the academy continues it will be a requirement for players to purchase the kit in future phases.
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Ricky King - email@example.com
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2286 or toll free 1.855.932.1932