The Vancouver Whitecaps FC have partnered with the Calgary Minor Soccer Association to launch the Whitecaps CMSA Prospects Academy open to all players and club participation in the Calgary area.
- Prospects Academy for Boys and Girls U9 to U12.
- Players must participate in a placement session or be invited prior to registering for the academy.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Led by Whitecaps Alberta Academy Centre Head Coach, Ewan Fisher.
CMSA Calgary Central at SAIT University, 9 sessions
U9 Boys & Girls, Sundays, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
U11 Boys & Girls, Sundays, 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Apr 27, May 4, 11, 25, June 1, 8, 15, 22, July 7*
U10 Boys & Girls, Saturdays, 9:00 to 10:30 a.m.
U12 Boys & Girls, Saturdays, 10:30 to 12:00 p.m.
- Apr 28, May 5, 12, 26, June 2, 9, 16, 23, July 7*
*Note - July 7 is the end of Spring Summit for all academy players in Alberta South academy centres.
In addition to working on skill development, players enrolled in the Spring Academy will be eligible for selection for the Vancouver Whitecaps Summer Showcase teams for U11 and U12 players. Information will be communicated regarding this in the Spring.
- CMSA Central Calgary - Spring 2019 phase: $225 + tax
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
One-time kit fee, valid for at least two years in the cases of style change.
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $90 + tax
Optional - Track suit - $105 + tax
Apparel is optional for the first phase of training, as the academy continues it will be a requirement for players to purchase the kit in future phases.
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Ewan Fisher - email@example.com
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932