- Fraser Valley Prospects Academy for invited boys and girls U9 to U12.
- Limited to 4 training groups in the ages of U9 to U12.
- Players will be invited to attend based on evaluation and partner club recommendation. Evaluation details are listed below.
- Hosted and partnered with the Abbotsford Soccer Association and is open to all players from the Fraser Valley district.
- Led by Whitecaps Academy Centre Mainland Head Coach, Craig Angus. Craig is also a staff coach with the Whitecaps Residency program. Supporting Craig will be Maia Vink, Girls Academy Associate Head Coach and Girls Elite staff member. Additional staff will support the program.
- Provides supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a Whitecaps professional club environment.
- As a major stakeholder in the BCSPL with BC Soccer, the objective of the academy is to train and profile players for inclusion into BCSPL Fraser Valley Premier and support our local partnered academy programs.
BC Academy Centre - High Potential Prospect (HPP) Program
- This academy centre is proud to participate in the BC Academy Centre HPP Program which provide's players participating in our regional academy centres the opportunity to represent the club at various event's throughout the year. To read more about this exciting opportunity, click here.
- Fall Event: HPP Challenge, October 13-15
- 3 phases, Invite Only
- Fall - September to December
- Winter - January to March
- Spring - April to June
- One training session per week.
Fall 2017 - 11 Sessions
U9 to U12 Boys & Girls - Fridays, 5:30 to 6:45 pm.
- September: 22, 29
- October: 6, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December 1, 8
*Note - Fall and Winter phases will run Friday at the above times and Spring training times will be as follows:
- U9 to U10, Fridays 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- U11 to U12, Fridays 7:00 to 8:30 pm
Matsqui Recreation Centre, Abbotsford - Field #2
Evaluation & Registration
If you're interested in being invited to the evaluation session, please register below. Please note that if selected to come to the evaluation you will receive an email invite from the head coach prior to the evaluation session.
- Fall phase: $275 + GST
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
One-time fee, valid for at least two years
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Craig Angus - firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932