- Fraser Valley Prospects Academy for invited boys and girls U9 to U12.
- Limited to 4 training groups in the ages of U9 to U12.
- Players will be invited to attend based on evaluation and partner club recommendation. Evaluation details are listed below.
- Hosted and partnered with the Abbotsford Soccer Association and is open to all players from the Fraser Valley district.
- Led by Whitecaps Academy Centre Mainland Head Coach, Martin Herdman. Supporting Martin will be Maia Vink, Girls Academy Associate Head Coach and Girls Elite staff member. Additional staff will support the program.
- Provides supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a Whitecaps professional club environment.
- As a major stakeholder in the BCSPL with BC Soccer, the objective of the academy is to train and profile players for inclusion into BCSPL Fraser Valley Premier and support our local partnered academy programs.
- 3 phases, Invite Only
- Fall - September to December
- Winter - January to March
- Spring - April to June
- One training session per week.
Fall 2017 - 11 Sessions
U9 to U12 Boys & Girls - Fridays, 5:30 to 6:45 pm.
- September: 22, 29
- October: 6, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December 1, 8
Winter 2018 - 10 Sessions
U9 to U12 Boys & Girls
- U9 to U10, Fridays 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- U11 to U12, Fridays, 7:00 to 8:30 pm
- January: 12, 19, 26
- February: 2, 9, 16, 23
- March: 2, 9, 16
Matsqui Recreation Centre, Abbotsford - Mini Fields South & Centre
Evaluation & Registration
- Fall phase: $275 + GST
- Winter phase: $250 + GST
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
One-time kit fee, valid for at least two years in the cases of style change.
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2286 or toll free 1.855.932.1932