Join Whitecaps FC
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network.
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a pro club environment.
- Includes footwork, diving, handling, shot stopping, crosses, distribution and organization.
- Led by Mike Norris, boys Residency and Girls Elite REX Goalkeeping coach.
- Goalkeeper Academy - U10 to U15. 90 min (60 for U10-U12). All levels. Open registration.
Prize Draw Winners Have Been Selected!
To view info on our previous phases, click here.
Fall 2018 to Spring 2019
1. Keepers Academy
- Ages at September 2018. U10 (2009) to U18 (2001)
- 10 months with 2 phases - Phase 1 September. to March. Phase 2 April to June.
- 90 minute (60 for U10-U12) training sessions on Fridays at SFU. See location details below.
Phase 1 - January Intake - 9 sessions - Fridays
- U10 to U12 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- U13 to U14 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- U15 to U18 - 7:30pm to 9:00pm
- Jan: 11, 18, 25. Feb. 1, 8, 22. Mar: 1, 8.
Phase 2 - 10 sessions - Fridays
- Same training times as Phase 1 above.
April: 5, 12, 26. May: 3, 10, 24, 31. June: 7, 14, 21.
Registration and Payment
- Phase 1:
- U10 to U12 - $165
- U13 to U18 - $245
- Phase 2:
- U10 to U12 - $185
- U13 to U18 - $275
- Bundle Phase 1 and 2.
- U10-U12 - $325 - Save $25!
- U13-U18 - $495 - Save $25!
- Note: fees do not include any travel/match events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
- Important Note: apparel can only be purchased at the beginning of the phase along with your registration. You must order the apparel in package form (ie training kit, track suit). Please use this sizing chart for your order. Exchanges will not be available.
Location and Parking
Simon fraser university (Field #4) in Burnaby. Click here for a printable map: Campus Map and Parking
- Parents must park at the West Mall Visitors Parkade. This is paid parking but you receive a flat rate of $3.50.
- There is a 15 minutes grace period in this parkade for drop off and pick up.
- Cars are not permitted to stop or park along the roadway (fire lane) or service vehicle stalls next to Field #4
- SFU Campus Security will ticket/tow any parked cars.
- Players are grouped on ability and progress. Players may be moved to different groups/sessions at staff discretion.
- Staff reserve the right to refund fees if, at any time, the program is deemed unsuitable.
To view our policies, please click here.
Mike Norris - email@example.com