The Vancouver Whitecaps FC have partnered with the Lethbridge Soccer Association to launch an official Whitecaps Academy Centre in Lethbridge
- Prospects Academy for invited boys and Girls U9 to U14. Limited Registration
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunties.
- Potential opportunities for selected players to train in the Vancouver Academy Centre.
- Led by Whitecaps Alberta Academy Centre Head Coach, Ricky King. Ricky is also the lead coach with the Alberta Soccer Association and Whitecaps provincial prospects program and is closely connected to the Whitecaps Boys Residency and Girls Elite Super REX full time programs in Vancouver. For more information on Ricky King, Click Here.
- Invite Only
- Boys & Girls U9 to U14
- One training session per week.
- The Prospects Academy will be annual program with 3 phases in the future. The launch of the program will include the Fall/Winter 2017/2018 phase listed below.
Fall/Winter 2017/2018 - 15 Sessions
U13 to U14 Boys & Girls (2004-2005) - Tuesdays, 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- October: 24
- November: 7, 14, 21, 28
- December: 5, 12, 19
- January: 16, 23, 30
- February: 6, 13, 27
- March: 6
- No session October 31st or February 20th
- Winter break from December 20th to January 15th
U9 to U12 Boys & Girls (2006-2009) - Fridays, timeslots below:
- Time Slot 1: U9 to U10 Boys & Girls - 2:30 to 4:00 pm
- Time Slot 2: U11 to U12 Boys & Girls - 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- October: 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15
- January: 12, 19, 26
- February: 2, 9
- March: 2, 9
- Winter Break from December 16th to January 11th
Fall/Winter 2017/18 - Location to be confirmed.
Evaluation & Registration
- U9 to U10 Boys & Girls Evaluation Session: October 27th, 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- U11 to U12 Boys & Girls Evaluation Session: October 27th, 2:30 to 4:00 pm
- U13 to U14 Boys & Girls Evaluation Session: October 24th, 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- Fall/Winter 2017/18 phase: $375 + tax
Fees do not include: Travel projects (travel, accommodation, meals, Whitecaps FC ticket if applicable)
All new players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
One-time fee, valid for at least two years
Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + tax
Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + tax
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Regional Head Coach:
Ricky King - email@example.com
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932