- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kamloops Academy Centre Head Coach John Antulov.
- Overseen by Whitecaps Pre-Residency and Academy centre head coach Bart Choufour.
- Visits from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Commitment to work closely with TOFC and the BCSPL as part of the pathway in forwarding players.
- Presented in partnership with Kamloops Youth Soccer Association.
BC Academy Centre - High Potential Prospect (HPP) Program
- This academy centre is proud to participate in the BC Academy Centre HPP Program which provide's players participating in our regional academy centres the opportunity to represent the club at various event's throughout the year. To read more about this exciting opportunity, click here.
- Parents are encouraged to check their e-mail prior to leaving for training; we will notify all participants of changes to training schedules via e-mail.
- In the event that weather conditions do not allow for training, we will do our best to re-schedule the missed session.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U9 to U18. (2008 – 1999).
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18.
- Players remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter, and spring.
Spring 2017 - 10 Sessions
- All Sessions are held at Valleyview Centennial Park
- Phase runs from Monday April 10th to Friday June 16th, 2017.
- April: 10, 17, 24
- May 1, 8, 15, 29
- June 5, 12, 19
Goalkeepers U9 to U18 - 4:00 to 5:30 pm
Boys U13 to U14 & Boys U15 to U18 - 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- April: 11, 18, 25
- May: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June: 6, 13
Boys U9 to U10 & Girls U9 to U10 - 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- April: 12, 19, 26
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June: 7, 14
Boys U11 to U12 & Girls U13 to U14 - 4:30 to 6:00 pm
Girls U11 to U12 4:30 to 6:00 pm
Friday's - U9 to U12 boy players eligible. (Match play night) - this is in addition to standard training night.
To be eligible to participate in this additional training session as a U9 to U12 boy, you must submit interest registration through link provided by Head Coach.
- April: 14, 21, 28
- May 5, 12, 18, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16
Boys U9 to U10 & U11 to U12 - 4:00 to 5:30 pm
- Players are grouped on ability, and progress. They may be moved to different groups/sessions at staff discretion
- All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability
- Staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable
Fall sessions: Charles Anderson Field #1 and #2 – right behind Exhibition Field.
Winter sessions: Kamloops Dome
Spring sessions: Valleyview Centennial Park
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- - Spring Phase - $250 + GST
- - Match play night (U9 to U12 boys) - $225 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
If you have any questions or need help registering, please contact: