Join Whitecaps FC
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a pro club environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Future Caps - U7 to U9. 60 min. All levels. Open registration.
- Prospects Academy - U9 to U14. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- College Prep Academy - U15 to U18. Training and showcase events. Click here.
High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at event's. Click here.
Prize Draw Winners Have Been Selected!
The Kootenay South Academy will be holding a free introductory session for new players interested in participating in the Academy. See below forthe dates that we are looking to hold the sessions:
- U7 to U9 Boys & Girls (Future Caps) - October 4th
- U10 to U14 Boys & Girls (Prospects) - October 3rd
Deadline to sign up for the session is September 30th at Midnight. Training times will be communicated by the head coach on October 1st by email.
1. Future Caps
- U7 to U9 Boys & Girls.
- Open registration for all levels.
- All sessions include skills training and lots of game play.
- All players receive a Whitecaps training t-shirt.
- Thursdays, 4:00 to 5:00 pm. Selkirk College. 10 Sessions
- Sept: 20, 27. Oct: 4, 11, 18, 25. Nov: 1, 8, 15, 22.
- Fall Registration: $175 + GST
2. Prospects Academy
- U9 to U14 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
Schedule: 12 Sessions
- Selkirk College Soccer Field.
- U9 to U11. Boys & Girls. Mondays 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Sept 17, 24. Oct: 1, 8, 15
- U12 to U14 Boys & Girls. Tuesdays 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- Sept. 18, 25. Oct: 2, 9, 16
- Selkirk College Gymnasium
- U9 to U12 Boys & Girls. Tuesdays 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- U13 to U14 Boys. Tuesdays 6:00pm to 7:30pm
- Oct: 23, 30. Nov: 6, 13, 20, 27. Dec: 4.
- U13 to U14 Girls. Wednesdays 4:30pm to 6:00pm
Evaluation and Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Sam Heap at email@example.com or Brett Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospects: $300 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Sam Heap at email@example.com ot 250.777.2137
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453