- Only a limited numbers of players will be invited to participate
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Train the Whitecaps Way. Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- All sessions delivered by Northern Academy Head Coach, Craig Angus
- All sessions developed by Academy Centres Director and Head Coach, Bart Choufour.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Presented in partnership with Quesnel Youth Soccer, Williams Lake Youth Soccer, and 100 Mile House Youth Soccer.
BC Academy Centre - High Potential Prospect (HPP) Program
- This academy centre is proud to participate in the BC Academy Centre HPP Program which provide's players participating in our regional academy centres the opportunity to represent the club at various event's throughout the year. To read more about this exciting opportunity, click here.
- Pre Prospects: Boys & Girls U8 to U12
- Prospects: Boys & Girls U13 to U18
- Invite Only
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; fall, winter and spring/summer
Spring 2018 - 9 Sessions + Summit
Pre-Prospects Boys & Girls U9 to U12 (2010 to 2006) - Saturday's, 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Prospects Boys & Girls U13 to U18 (2005 to 2000) - Saturdays's 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- April: 28
- May: 5, 12, 26
- June: 2, 9, 16, 23
- July 7, 14*, 15*
*End of Season Summit (held in Prince George)
- Spring sessions will be held at Quesnel Youth Soccer Association soccer facility.
Evaluation & Registration
All players must be evaluated to participate.
Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Spring: $275 + GST
- Fees do not include any tournaments or travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact: