Join Whitecaps FC
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a pro club environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Future Caps - U7 to U8. All levels. Open registration.
- Prospects Academy - U9 to U14. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- College Prep Academy - U15 to U18. Training and showcase events. Click here.
High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at event's. Click here.
Prize Draw Winners Have Been Selected!
To view info on our previous phase, click here.
1. Future Caps
- U7 to U8 Boys & Girls
- Open registration for all levels.
- All sessions include skills training and lots of game play.
- All player receive a Whitecaps training t-shirt.
- Fridays, 5:00pm to 6:00pm. Outdoors Rotary Fields & indoors (UNBC in October) Total 8 Sessions.
- Sept: 28. Oct: 12, 19. Nov: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30.
- Fall registration: $175 + GST
2. Prospects Academy
- U9 to U14 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
- U9 to U12 Girls - Tuesdays and Fridays, 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- U9 to U12 Boys - Tuesdays and Fridays, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- U13 to U14 Girls - Tuesdays and Friday, 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- U13 to U14 Boys - Tuesdays and Fridays, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- 20 sessions. Outdoor Rotary Fields. Indoor UNBC.
- Sept: 18, 21, 25, 28. Oct: 2, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 30.
- Nov: 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30.
Evaluation and Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Ewan Fisher at email@example.com
- Prince George Prospects: $475+ GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Ewan Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250.613.8772
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453