Join Whitecaps FC
- Be part of the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network
- Supplemental Academy training and events in a pro club environment.
- All sessions led by Whitecaps FC head coaching staff.
- Futsal Caps - U13 to U16. 90 min. All levels. Open registration.
- Prospects Academy - U9 to U14. 90 min. Motivated players. Invite only.
- College Prep Academy - U15 to U18. Training and showcase events. Click here.
High Potential Prospects Program - Represent the club at event's. Click here.
Win Whitecaps FC Jerseys, mini-balls, scholarships and more!
- Register for the Academy by August 25th and you could win 1 of the following:
- 1 of 3 Fall Academy half-scholarship! Value up to $250
- 1 of 2 Alphonso Davies Whitecaps FC Unity Jerseys! Value of $140.
- 1 of 2 Jordyn Huitema Whitecaps FC Unity Jerseys! Value of $140.
- 1 of 25 Whitecaps FC Mini Soccer Balls! Value $17 each.
To view info on our previous phase, click here.
1. Futsal Caps
- U13 to U16 Boys & Girls.
- Open registration for all levels.
- Fast paced sessions and games with lots of touches.
- All players receive a Whitecaps training t-shirt.
- Thursdays, Selkirk College. 10 Sessions
- U13 - U14: 5:00pm to 6:30pm
- U15 to U16: 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Oct: 4, 11, 18, 25. Nov: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29. Dec: 6.
- Fall Registration: $250+ GST
2. Prospects Academy
- U9 to U14 Boys & Girls
- By invite and selection only. Motivated players only.
Schedule: 11 Sessions
- Outdoors: Lakeside Park
- U10 to U13 Boys & Girls. Sundays 10:00am to 11:30am
- U14 Boys & Girls. Thursdays 11:30am to 1:00pm
- Sept 9, 16, 23, 30. Oct: 14, 21, 28.
- Indoors: Nelson Soccer Association Indoor Facility
- U10 to U11 Boys & Girls. Sundays 10:00am to 11:30am
- U12 to U13 Boys & Girls. Sunday 11:30am to 1:00pm
- U14 Boys & Girls. Sundays 1:00pm to 2:30pm
- Nov: 4, 18, 25. Dec: 2.
Evaluation and Registration
- Participation is by head coach invite only.
- Please direct requests for evaluation to Sam Heap at email@example.com or Brett Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prospects: $275 + GST
- Fees do not include any optional travel events.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suits
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Sam Heap at email@example.com ot 250.777.2137
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453