- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Kootenays Regional head coach Brett Adams.
- Visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff
- College and University application support through Collegiate Transition Manager Ryan Clark
BC Academy Centre - High Potential Prospect (HPP) Program
- This academy centre is proud to participate in the BC Academy Centre HPP Program which provide's players participating in our regional academy centres the opportunity to represent the club at various event's throughout the year. To read more about this exciting opportunity, click here.
- Invite only.
- Boys and girls U-9 to U-18. (2009 – 2000)
- Pre Prospects - U9 to U12 and Prospects - U13 to U18
- Player remain with clubs.
- Ten month program: three integrated phases; Fall, Winter and Spring.
Remaining Sessions *Updated - June 21*
- July 15
- All Age Groups: 10 am to 12 pm
- July 16
- All Age Groups: 10 am to 12:30 pm
Important Note - There will be a session for all players that have missed sessions through conflict of tournaments (Not 3v3 Castlegar) on this includes Courdlene and Baker Blast/SX Cup
- July 4 -
- 1 to 3 pm
Fall 2017 - 11 Sessions
High Potential Player Event - HPP Challenge in Vancouver - October 13 to 15 - more details provided shortly.
Boys Pre-Prospects & Prospects - Saturdays - time and location to be confirmed
- September: 9, 16, 23, 30
- October: 21, 28
- November: 4, 11, 18, 25
- Dec: 2
Girls Pre-Prospects & Prospects - Sundays - time and location to be confirmed
- September: 10, 17, 24
- October: 1, 22, 29
- November: 5, 12, 19, 26
- December: 3
Winter 2018 - 11 Sessions
High Potential Player Event - HPP PacNW Showcase in Seattle - dates and information to be provided by the head coach in the Fall phase of training.
- January to March - Dates to be confirmed
- Winter Phase
- Nelson Indoor Soccer Facility
- Spring Phase
- Lakeside Park
Evaluation & Registration
Participation is by invite only from the regional head coach. Selected players will receive an invite by email to register.
- Spring: $300 + GST
- Fall: $275 + GST
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the regional head coach.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track suit - $105 + GST
To view our policies, please click here.
Head Coach, Kootenay Academy Centres
Brett Adams - firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or 604.669.9283 ext 2297 toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager:
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453