- Whitecaps London Academy is an invite only high performance program designed for motivated Boys and Girls.
- Train the Whitecaps Way. Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Bart Choufour, Technical Director and Head Coach Academy Centres.
- All sessions are delivered by Whitecaps Ontario Head Coach, Mike Ayyash and his technical staff.
- Visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities for selected players to integrate Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency or REX program.
Fall/Winter Phase - 16 Sessions
- Boys & Girls - U9 to U17
- 16 training sessions, 60 minutes. Broken into 2 periods of training outlined below.
Schedule of Training:
Fall period of training: October 28/29 to December 16/17
Winter Break: December 18 to January 7
Winter period of training: January 13/14 to March 3/4
For advanced and motivated players, by invite only.
U14 to U17 (2004 to 2001 born) Boys & Girls, Sundays, 10:30 to 11:30 am
- If enough players submit their interest, we may add a timeslot from 11:30 to 12:30 pm
U8 to U11 (2010 to 2007) Boys & Girls, Saturdays 10:30 to 11:30 am
Location: BMO Soccer Centre - specific field will be communicated prior to the start of programming by the head coach.
Evaluation & Registration
- All players will be identified, selected and invited to register to ensure program suitability.
- At the discretion of the technical staff, players may be moved to different groups or sessions based on their level of competency.
- The technical staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the player does not meet program's technical or behavioral standards
We currently are accepting Interest Registrations for players within the above age groups until October 18, 2017 at 12 midnight. If you would like to submit your interest to participate in the academy, please do so before this deadline using the below link.
- Fall/Winter Phase: $288 + tax - includes 16 60-minute sessions
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the Regional Head Coach.
- All players are required to wear their London Youth Whitecaps training apparel for the sessions, requests to order a Whitecaps FC Regional Academy Training kit can be made upon registration.
To view our policies, please click here.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
email@example.com or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager
Sam Lenarduzzi - firstname.lastname@example.org or 778.928.0453