- London Youth Whitecaps Prospects Academy is an invite only high performance academy. Programming of the academy is designed for motivated Boys and Girls participating in the Club Academy.
- Train the Whitecaps Way. Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Bart Choufour, Technical Director and Head Coach Academy Centres.
- All sessions are delivered by Whitecaps Ontario Head Coach, Mike Ayyash and his technical staff.
- Visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities for selected players to integrate Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency or REX program.
London High Potential Prospect (HPP) Camp
- Boys & Girls - U8 to U14
- Two week High Potential Prospect Camp held in July.
- 10 training sessions, 90 minutes long.
Dates of the camp: July 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
- U8 to U9 - 9:00 to 10:30 am
- U10 to U11 - 10:45 am to 12:15 pm
- U12 to U14 - 12:30 to 2:00 pm
Location: Windermere Soccer Fields
*Note - Players will not be required to purchase the academy training kit or track suit for this event. Players are required to wear their London Youth Whitecaps attire for the camp.
Evaluation & Registration
- All players will be identified, selected and invited to register to ensure program suitability.
- At the discretion of the technical staff, players may be moved to different groups or sessions based on their level of competency.
- The technical staff reserves the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the player does not meet program's technical or behavioral standards
Selected players will receive an invitation by email to register from the Head Coach.
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the Regional Head Coach.
- All players require a Vancouver Whitecaps FC training kit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years.
- Mandatory - Training kit (shirt, shorts & socks) - $80 + tax
To view our policies, please click here.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453