- Whitecaps London Academy is a high performance program designed for motivated Boys and Girls.
- Train the Whitecaps Way. Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Bart Choufour, Technical Director and Head Coach Academy Centres.
- All sessions are delivered by Whitecaps Ontario Head Coach, Mike Ayyash and his technical staff.
- Visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities for selected players to integrate Vancouver Whitecaps FC Residency or Girls Elite program.
Spring Phase - 5 Sessions
- Boys & Girls - U8 to U17
- 5 training sessions, 60 minutes
U8 to U10 Boys & Girls (2010-2008) - Fridays, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
U11 to U13 Boys & Girls (2007-2005) - Fridays, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
U14 to U17 Boys & Girls (2004-2001) - Fridays, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- April: 13, 20, 27
- May: 4, 11
Location: BMO Soccer Centre - Field #6.
- Spring Phase: $85 + tax
- Fees do not include travel projects which will be detailed by the Regional Head Coach.
- All players are required to wear their London Youth Whitecaps training apparel for the sessions, requests to order a Whitecaps FC Regional Academy Training kit can be made upon registration.
To view our policies, please click here.
Whitecaps FC Administrator
firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 1.855.932.1932
Regional Programs Manager
Sam Lenarduzzi - email@example.com or 778.928.0453