- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment
- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities. Additional opportunities for selected players to train in the Vancouver Academy Centre.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Ottawa Regional head coach
- 10-week Fall phase part of 3 phase academy training program.
- By Invite only, U9-U11 boys and girls players.
- 90 minute sessions
Fall 2017 - 10 sessions
U9 to U11 Boys & Girls (2009 - 2007) - Fridays, 5:30 to 7:00 pm
- October: 13, 20, 27
- November: 3, 10, 17, 24
- December: 1, 8, 15
Winter 2017 - 10 sessions
U9 to U11 Boys & Girls (2009 - 2007) - Fridays, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- January: 26
- February: 2, 9, 16, 23
- March: 2, 9, 23, 30
- April: 6
Fall Phase - Gloucester Superdome
Winter Phase - TBA
Invite to the program will be provided by the head coach of Ottawa Academy Centres
- Winter phase: 169 + HST
- All new players require a WFC training kit (academy jersey, shorts, socks) - $80 + HST
- All new players not in the summer academy program require a WFC training kit (academy jerseys, shorts, socks) - $80 + HST
- Training kit is guaranteed for up to 2 years in the case of a new training kit being reintroduced.
- Returning players from the Summer program can use the training kit purchased then. Returning players have the option to purchase the academy jersey at $40 + HST on registration only.
- *Optional* - WFC Track Suit (track jacket, pants) - $105 + HST
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Whitecaps FC Administrator:
Toll Free: 1 (855) 932-1932