Vancouver Whitecaps FC announced that the club’s Northern Academy Centre network has expanded to include programs in Prince Rupert, in partnership with the Prince Rupert Youth Soccer Association (PRYSA). READ MORE ...
- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way. Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Academy Centres director and head coach, Bart Choufour, and delivered by the Northern Academy Centre head coach.
- Visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities
- Presented in partnership with Prince Rupert Youth Soccer Association.
- Pre-Prospects, Boys & Girls U9 to U12
- Prospects U13 to U18
- Invite Only
Spring - 8 Sessions.
- Training Day: Sunday's (U9/U10 - 10:00 to 11:30 am, U11/U12 - 11:30 to 1:00 pm)
- First Session: May 7th, 2017
- Last Session: July 9th, 2017
- Session Dates:
- May: 7, 14, 28
- June: 4, 11, 18, 25
- July 9
- Training Location: Charles Hays Secondary School
- 201 Prince Rupert Blvd, Prince Rupert, BC V8J 3W1
- Training Day: Thursday's (U13/U14 - 5:00 to 6:30 pm, U15+ 6:30 to 8:00 pm)
- First Session: May 11th, 2017
- Last Session: July 6th, 2017
- Session Dates:
- May 11, 18, 25
- June: 1, 8, 15, 29
- July: 6
- Training Location:
- To Be Determined, Prince Rupert, BC
- Saturday and Sunday July 15/16, 2017.
- 5v5 Match Play weekend incorporating all 4 Northern Academy Centre Network Locations. Prince George, Cariboo, Prince Rupert, and Terrace/Kitimat.
- Players will verse other players from other Northern Academy Locations
- Location: Foothills Elementary School
- 4375 Eaglenest Cresent, Prince George, BC V2M 4Y5
Evaluation & Registration:
Dates and locations of evaluation sessions to be released soon. To register your interest for an evaluation, please click here.
All players must be evaluated to participate. All invited players will receive an email from the head coach to register for the program.
- Spring: to be announced soon.
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years.
- Mandatory - training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - track suit (jacket, pants) - $105 + GST
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Craig Angus - Head Coach, Northern Academy Centres.
Sam Lenarduzzi - Regional Programs Manager, Soccer Development
Whitecaps FC Administrator, Soccer Development
Email: email@example.com or (604) 669-9283 ext 2297 or toll free 1 (855) 932-1932