- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Ontario Head Coach, Mike Ayyash and academy staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Only a limited number of players will have the opportunity to participate.
- Presented in partnership with Sarnia FC.
- 13-week summer program on Friday nights, June 2 to August 25.
- Open to Sarnia FC U8-U13 boys and girls players.
- 75 minute sessions
- U8 to U10 Boys and Girls - 5:30 to 6:45 pm
- U11 to U13 Boys and Girls - 6:45 to 8:00 pm
- All sessions at Norm Perry Turf Field.
- Academy sessions for Spring phase (May to August) - $235
- All players require a WFC training kit (t-shirt, shorts, and socks) - $55
Players are grouped on ability and progress. They may be moved to different groups/sessions at the staff discretion. All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability. Staff reserve the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable.
Administrator, Whitecaps FC Soccer Development
Toll Free: 1 (855) 932-1932
Head Coach, Whitecaps Ontario Academy Centres
Phone: (519) 281-7131