- Train the Whitecaps Way with official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- All sessions delivered by Whitecaps FC Ontario Head Coach, Mike Ayyash and academy staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities.
- Only a limited number of players will have the opportunity to participate.
- Presented in partnership with Sarnia FC.
- 12-week summer program on Friday nights, May 18 to August 17.
- Open to Sarnia FC U9-U18 boys and girls players.
- 75 minute sessions
- U9 to U12 Boys and Girls - 5:30 to 6:45 pm
- U13 to U18 Boys and Girls - 6:45 to 8:00 pm
- All sessions at Norm Perry Turf Field.
Summer Phase - 12 sessions
- May: 25
- June: 1, 8, 15, 22
- July: 6, 13, 20, 27
- August: 10, 17
- Cost: $225 + HST
- **Start of academy delayed to May 25th and the session will be made up later in the phase. the date will be released at a later date.
All NEW players are required to purchase a Whitecaps FC Training Kit (T-shirt, shorts, socks) at a cost of $55 + HST.
Players are grouped on ability and progress. They may be moved to different groups/sessions at the staff discretion. All players will be pre-screened through the registration process to ensure program suitability. Staff reserve the right to refund registration fees if, at any time, the program is deemed not suitable.
Head Coach, Whitecaps Ontario Academy Centres
Phone: (519) 281-7131
Administrator, Whitecaps FC Soccer Development
Toll Free: 1 (855) 932-1932