Vancouver Whitecaps FC announced that the club’s Northern Academy Centre network has expanded to include programs in Terrace and Kitimat. The new programs are in partnership with the Terrace Youth Soccer Association (TYSA) and the Kitimat Youth Soccer Association (KYSA). READ MORE ...
- Only a limited number of players will be invited to participate
- Supplemental club training for motivated boys and girls in a professional club environment.
- Train the Whitecaps Way. Participants follow an official Whitecaps FC training curriculum.
- All sessions developed by Academy Centres director and head coach, Bart Choufour, and delivered by the Northwest Academy Centre head coach.
- Visits included from Whitecaps FC Vancouver based coaching staff.
- Connected to the Whitecaps FC Academy Centre network to provide greater exposure and additional opportunities
- Presented in partnership with Terrace Youth Soccer Association and Kitimat Youth Soccer Association.
BC Academy Centre - High Potential Prospect (HPP) Program
- This academy centre is proud to participate in the BC Academy Centre HPP Program which provide's players participating in our regional academy centres the opportunity to represent the club at various event's throughout the year. To read more about this exciting opportunity, click here.
- Pre-Prospects, Boys & Girls U9 to U12 (2009 - 2006)
- Prospects, Boys & Girls U13 to U18 (2005 - 2000)
- Invite Only
Winter 2018 - 10 Sessions
Location: Cassie Hall Elementary School Gymnasium - 262 Eby Street, Terrace, BC
U9 to U12 Boys - Mondays, 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
U9 to U13 Girls - Mondays, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- January: 22, 29
- February: 5, 19, 26
- March: 5, 26
- April: 9, 16, 23
U12 to U14 Boys & Girls - Wednesdays, 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
U15 to U18 Boys & Girls - Wednesdays, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm
- January: 24, 31
- February: 7, 21, 28
- March: 7, 28
- April: 11, 18, 25
Spring 2018 - 12 Sessions
Location: Terrace Youth Soccer Association
U9 to U12 Boys - Thursdays, 6:30 to 8 pm
- May: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June: 7, 14, 21, 28
- July: 5, 12, 19
U9 to U12 Girls - Wednesdays, 4 to 5:30 pm
U13 to U15 Girls - Wednesdays, 5:30 to 7 pm
- May: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June: 6, 13, 20, 27
- July: 4, 11, 18
U13 to U15 Boys - Mondays, 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- April: 30
- May: 7, 14, 21, 28
- June: 4, 11, 18, 25
- July: 2, 9, 16
U16 to U18 Boys & Girls - Tuesdays, 6 to 7:30 pm
- May: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- June: 5, 12, 19, 26
- July: 3, 10, 17
- September to December - dates to be confirmed
Evaluation & Registration:
All players must be evaluated to participate. All invited players will receive an email from the head coach to register for the program.
- Winter: $250 + tax
- Spring: $300 + tax
- All NEW players require a WFC training kit and track suit.
- One-time fee, valid for at least two years.
- Mandatory - Training kit (shorts, shirt, socks) - $80 + GST
- Mandatory - Track Suit (jacket, pants) - $105 + GST
To view a copy of our policies, please click here.
Eric Horsburgh - Head Coach, Northwest Academy Centres.
Sam Lenarduzzi - Regional Programs Manager, Soccer Development
Whitecaps FC Administrator, Soccer Development
Email: email@example.com or (604) 669-9283 ext 2286 or toll free 1 (855) 932-1932