Major League Soccer and Wells Fargo are partnering to recognize leaders in the community who are using soccer to improve the lives of others.
From June 18 through June 30, you can nominate a role model from your community who is making a positive impact in one of the following areas:
- Social issues focusing on inclusion, diversity and equality
- Health issues affecting men, women or children
- Community service for a local, national and/or international charity or community organization
- Sustainability efforts to create a cleaner and healthier environment
One finalist will be chosen to represent each of the League's 24 clubs. Each local finalist will receive:
- Two tickets to an MLS match in their local market, taking place during the 2019 MLS season
- Local recognition
- Trip for two to the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target in Orlando, FL. Trip to include:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for two
- Accommodations for two nights
- One 2019 MLS All-Star Gift
- Two tickets to the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target on Wednesday, July 31 at Exploria Stadium
- Opportunity to participate in All-Star festivities
- National recognition during halftime of the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target
23 finalists will receive a $1,000 donation for their selected charity.One Grand Prize winner will be announced during halftime of the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target and receive a $25,000 donation for their selected charity.
The Grand Prize winner will be determined based on the voting results during a two-week contest window from Thursday, July 18 through Wednesday, July 31. Fans will have the opportunity to vote online and via Twitter during the voting period.
Learn more about the MLS WORKS Community MVP Contest presented by Wells Fargo at mlsworkscmvp.com