VANCOUVER, BC – Vancouver Whitecaps FC continue their Voyageurs Cup title defence as they travel to face Canadian Premier League side Pacific FC in the semifinals of the 2023 Canadian Championship on Wednesday, May 24 at Starlight Stadium in Langford, BC. Kickoff is set for 7 p.m. PT.
- Catch all the action live on OneSoccer, fuboTV, or TELUS Channel 980 at 4:30 p.m. PT. The game will also be available on AM730 (radio).
Wednesday's match will be the second all-time meeting between the two sides in a match supporters have dubbed the Ferryside Derby.
- COLIN'S KEYS: Attitude, repeat performance, set pieces
- KNOW YOUR HISTORY: Six memorable CanChamp road matches
- JOHNSON CALLED-UP: 'Caps sign WFC2 forward Levonte Johnson to MLS short-term agreement for Wednesday's match
- TEAM OF THE MATCHDAY: Gauld named to MLS Team of the Matchday for Matchday 14
- 'CAPS AT FIFA U-20 WORLD CUP: Herdman scores a screamer
- CC ROAD MATCHES: Take a look back at six of the 'Caps most memorable Canadian Championship road matches
- LEAGUES CUP: 'Caps to host LIGA MX side and CCL finalists Club Léon on July 21 at BC Place, kickoff times confirmed
- PROJECT 8: New Toronto franchise announced
- BLOODLINES JERSEY: Get swagged up in the newest 'Caps kit
- NEXT WFC2 HOME MATCH: Catch the young 'Caps face Cascadia rivals Tacoma Defiance on May 21 at Swangard Stadium
- 2023 CELEBRATION MATCHES: Secure your spot to one of our eight Celebration Matches this season
Pacific FC vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Wednesday, May 24, 2023 – 7 p.m. PT
Starlight Stadium – Langford, BC
BROADCAST: OneSoccer, fuboTV, TELUS Channel 980 - RADIO: AM730
Pre-match show: 6:30 p.m. PT (OneSoccer), 7 p.m. PT (AM730)
BATTLE FOR BC: Vancouver Whitecaps FC continue their busy May stretch this week with two key road matches. First up, the 'Caps will look to punch their ticket to a second consecutive Canadian Championship Final as they face CPL side Pacific FC on Wednesday, May 24 in the semifinals at Starlight Stadium. Wednesday's clash will mark the second all-time meeting between the two teams, with the first match coming in the 2021 edition of the Canadian Championship, which saw Pacific win 4-3 at home in the preliminary round. In the quarterfinals of this years tournament, the Blue and White claimed a 4-1 road victory over CPL side York United FC on May 10, while Pacific defeated League1 BC side TSS Rovers 2-0 at home.
ST. LOUIS BOUND: Later in the week, the ‘Caps are set to travel to Missouri for a first-ever meeting with expansion side St. Louis CITY SC on Saturday, May 27 at CITYPARK. The side features plenty of connections to the 'Caps, including former players Tim Parker and Jake Nerwinski. CITY's sporting director Lutz Pfannenstiel was a goalkeeper for the Blue and White back in the club's USL-1 days.