His name was on everyone's lips after his 32nd-minute strike sealed a historic win against LA Galaxy on Saturday night. But how well do you really know Kekuta Manneh?
We recently sat down with the man they call "Scooter" to talk about his bucket list, bad habits, and life on a deserted island.
1. If you weren’t a soccer player, what would you be?
A musician. I like music and I like to sing.
2. What’s the most embarrassing song on your iPod?
Something by Westlife. They were a boy band in the UK.
3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Um, I watch Gossip Girls. Let’s go with that.
4. If you were stuck on a deserted island, which one of your teammates would you bring?
I would bring Erik Hurtado. He’s a fighter. And if I get tired, he can give me a piggyback ride.
5. What’s your most treasured possession?
Definitely my TV.
6. What’s your worst habit?
I’m very messy. I don’t like to pick my stuff up.
7. Who would play you in the film of your life?
8. When are you happiest?
When I’m with my family.
9. What’s your greatest fear?
Fear of failure.
10. What’s on your bucket list?
I definitely want to live in Asia some day. And I want to travel.
PREVIOUS 10 QUESTIONS INTERVIEWS
Be a part of the best sporting atmosphere in Vancouver! Whitecaps FC Season Tickets are now on sale. In addition to Season Tickets, Whitecaps FC offer a flexible range of ticket products, including Half-Season Packs, 5-Packs, a Youth Soccer Half-Season Ticket, and single match tickets. For more information, visit whitecapsfc.com/tickets.