Do you know a Community MVP?
Major League Soccer and Wells Fargo are partnering to recognize leaders in the community who are using soccer to improve the lives of others.
Until June 28, you can nominate a role model from your community who is making an impact in one of the following areas:
- Social issues focusing on diversity, equality and inclusion
- Health issues affecting men, women or children
- Community service for a local, national or international charitable organization
One (1) finalist will be chosen to represent each of the league’s 22 clubs. Each local finalist will receive:
- Two (2) tickets to an MLS match in their local market during the 2017 season
- Local recognition
- Trip for two (2) to the 2017 MLS All-Star Game in Chicago, Illinois including:
- Roundtrip coach airfare for two (2)
- Accommodation for two (2) nights
- One (1) 2017 MLS All-Star gift
- Two (2) tickets to the 2017 MLS All-Star Game on Wednesday, August 2 at Soldier Field
- Opportunity to participate in All-Star festivities, including the MLS WORKS All-Star Day of Service presented by Wells Fargo
- National recognition during halftime of the 2017 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target
- One (1) Wells Fargo stagecoach model
Twenty-one (21) finalists will receive a $1,000 donation for the charity of their choice.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be announced during halftime of the 2017 MLS All-Star Game and receive a $25,000 donation for the charity of their choice.
The Grand Prize winner will be determined based on the voting results during a three-week contest window from Thursday, July 13 at 9 a.m. PT - Wednesday, August 2 at 11 a.m. PT.
Nominate a Community MVP prior to June 28 HERE.