Registration is now open for the 2020 adidas Cup, an exciting and unique tournament experience for girls and boys teams from U-9 to U-12. For the early bird discount, teams must be registered by Monday, February 3, with spots filling up fast.
More than 150 teams compete annually in the adidas Cup, with over 500 sides having participated from the Lower Mainland, across British Columbia, and Alberta.
Managed by Whitecaps FC professional staff, the tournament will take place at Surrey’s Newton Athletic Park from April 4 to 5 and include:
- Four matches guaranteed
- A Whitecaps FC branded medal for every player
- The opportunity to play in front of Whitecaps FC staff coaches
- The chance to meet a Whitecaps FC professional player, and meet mascot Spike
- Specially priced tickets to the ‘Caps MLS home match on April 4 at BC Place
- Entrance to win one of 10 Whitecaps FC experiences
- Food trucks, ‘Caps Cruiser, and more
- $515 per team
- $465 early bird until February 3
- $421 to bring five or more teams