More than 40 new teams have signed up for the 2020 adidas Cup, entering from across British Columbia and Alberta.
“This is the first time I have registered my team to play in the Adidas Cup, and from what I heard from my fellow club coaches, this is a great event played at an excellent facility. We are very excited to be playing in this tournament, with the added bonus of meeting professional soccer players from our Whitecaps MLS team!” - Rob Bradley, head coach of New West Thunder SC U-12 boys
The adidas Cup is an exciting and unique tournament experience for girls and boys teams from U-9 to U-12.
More than 150 teams have competed annually in the adidas Cup, with over 500 sides having participated from Western Canada.
Managed by Whitecaps FC professional staff, the tournament will take place at Surrey’s Newton Athletic Park from April 4 to 5 and include:
- Four matches guaranteed
- A Whitecaps FC branded medal for every player
- The opportunity to play in front of Whitecaps FC staff coaches
- The chance to meet a Whitecaps FC professional player, and meet mascot Spike
- Specially priced tickets to the ‘Caps MLS home match on April 4 at BC Place
- Entrance to win one of 10 Whitecaps FC experiences
- Food trucks, ‘Caps Cruiser, and more
- $515 per team, regular price
- $421 to bring five or more teams
For more information on the 2020 adidas Cup, go to whitecapsfc.com/adidascup, e-mail email@example.com, or call 1-855-932-1932.