VANCOUVER, BC – Vancouver Whitecaps FC wrap up their club-record seven-match road stretch with a key Western Conference clash against Colorado Rapids on Wednesday, September 27 at Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, Colorado. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. PT.
Secure the best seats for 2024!
All the action, all season long. Get exclusive benefits when you become a full season member.
The match will mark the 29th MLS meeting between the 'Caps and Colorado.
- COLIN'S KEYS: Crosses into the box, no panic, and big players stepping up
- WELCOME JUNIOR: 'Caps acquire Canadian international Junior Hoilett
- RYAN GAULD FEATURE: MLSsoccer.com's feature story on Gauld
- THE STRETCH RUN: A closer look at each remaining match for the 'Caps
- GOALS ON GOALS: Ranking the top five home matches of the season so far
- IN THE WORLD'S GAME: The top 10 'Caps player ratings on EAFC24
- QUALITY TIME: Ali Ahmed shares his favourite spots in Vancouver, his excitement for Canadian soccer, and much more
- KINGS OF CASCADIA: 'Caps win the Cascadia Cup
- CANADA U-17 CALL-UPS: 'Caps academy products Badwal, MacKenzie, & Vojvodic called up to Canada's U-17 squad
- BLOODLINES JERSEY: Get swagged up in the newest 'Caps kit
- 2023 CELEBRATION MATCHES: Secure your spot to one of our Celebration Matches this season
- WFC2 SEASON FINALE: Wright bags hat-trick as WFC2 put up valiant effort in season finale
- NEXT 'CAPS HOME MATCH: Catch the 'Caps at BC Place on September 30 against D.C. United
Colorado Rapids vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Wednesday, September 27, 2023 – 6:30 p.m. PT
Dick's Sporting Goods Park – Commerce City, Colorado
BROADCAST: MLS Season Pass on Apple TV, TSN1 - RADIO: AM730
Pre-match show: 6:10 p.m. PT (MLS Season Pass), 5:30 p.m. PT (AM730)
SEVENTH OF SEVEN: Vancouver Whitecaps FC culminate their club-record seven-game road stretch this week with a crucial Western Conference clash against Colorado Rapids on Wednesday. The 'Caps, who have posted a 3W-2L-1D record during their road swing, sit seventh in the West with 41 points heading into Matchday 35 action and could climb up to fourth with a win against the Rapids. Wednesday's match was originally supposed to be played back in June but was rescheduled due to a weather delay.
THE DYNAMIC DUO: Ryan Gauld and Brian White continued their scintillating form on Saturday against Real Salt Lake, as the pair combined on their 14th goal in MLS play since 2021, the most amongst active teammates in the league. With the goal, White tied his career-high for MLS goals in a season with 12 and now sits at 16 strikes across all competitions in 2023, extending his lead as the top American goalscorer this season. Gauld also continued his fine form, recording his 25th career MLS assist to bring him closer to the 25 goals and 25 assists mark in MLS play.
WILD, WILD WEST: Heading into Matchday 35, only six points separate second and ninth place in the Western Conference. The 'Caps currently sit in seventh-placed with 41 points, four points away from second-placed Seattle Sounders FC as well as third-placed Los Angeles FC, two points away from fourth-placed Houston Dynamo FC along with fifth-placed Real Salt Lake, and one point away from sixth-placed Portland Timbers.
MLS Season Pass
The 2023 season sees the debut of MLS Season Pass, the unprecedented subscription service from Apple and MLS that will have every match of the regular season, Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs, and Leagues Cup – all in one place and with no blackouts. As an exclusive benefit, Whitecaps FC 2023 Season Members will receive a subscription to MLS Season Pass on Apple TV, as well as significant savings over single match tickets.