*updated October 3, 2023
- With the point on Saturday against D.C. United, Whitecaps FC (43 points) can now clinch their second playoff spot in three seasons with a win against St. Louis CITY SC on Wednesday, combined with a loss/draw from Minnesota United FC (38 points) at Los Angeles FC OR a loss/draw from FC Dallas versus Colorado Rapids
- The tiebreakers in the standings are wins, followed by goal difference, followed by goals scored
- Whitecaps FC remain in sixth place, one point out of fourth place and three points out of second place
- Whitecaps FC have a game in hand on seventh place Portland (43 points), eighth place San Jose (42 points), and 10th place Sporting Kansas City (38 points). They will play that game in hand on Wednesday
- The 'Caps will finish the season against the top three teams in the Western Conference, including the second and third place sides in Seattle and LAFC who they can still catch: October 4 vs. St. Louis, October 7 at Seattle, and October 21 vs. Los Angeles FC
First College Night at BC Place for only $23
Kickoff the school year with the 'Caps and celebrate the first College Night at BC Place for only $23.