For the 2019 season, we have removed the ability to print tickets.
Moving to paperless, mobile tickets is part of our effort to minimize ticket fraud and ticket duplication on matchdays.
Thanks in advance for helping us make Whitecaps FC matches safer for all.
To access your tickets, please follow the following steps on your smartphone:
1. On your smartphone, go to:
Please Note: We strongly recommend that your bookmark this webpage for future use.
2. Tap “Sign In." Please log in to your Whitecaps FC Ticketing Account using the email address associated with your Whitecaps FC account and your password. If you can’t remember your password, please tap on “Forgot Password?”
3. Under “Manage Tickets," tap on the match you’d like to manage.
4. Tap “View Barcode” near the bottom-left of the screen.
5. You should now see a QR code appear on your phone. This is the code BC Place hosts will need to scan your ticket.
OPTIONAL: To avoid last minute issues, we strongly recommend that you access your tickets well in advance and save them to your smartphone via Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
If you have any questions, please contact Fan Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.669.9283 ext. 1.