Match Day with 50/50 Program
February 25, 2023 vs. Real Salt Lake
March 4, 2023 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
March 8, 2023 vs. Real Espana
March 11, 2023 vs. FC Dallas
March 15, 2023 vs. Real Espana
March 18, 2023 vs. LA Galaxy
March 25, 2023 vs. Minnesota United
April 1, 2023 vs. CF Montréal
April 5, 2023 vs. LAFC
April 8, 2023 vs. Portland Timbers
April 15, 2023 vs. Austin FC
April 29, 2023 vs. Colorado Rapids
May 6, 2023 vs. Minnesota United
May 10, 2023 vs. York United
May 13 and 17, 2023
May 20, 2023 vs. Seattle Sounders FC
May 31, 2023 vs. Houston Dynamo FC
June 3, 2023 vs. Sporting Kansas City
June 7, 2023 vs. CF Montréal
June 10, 2023 vs. FC Cincinnati
June 21, June 24, and July 1
July 8, 2023 vs. Seattle Sounders FC
July 12, 2023 vs. Austin FC
July 15, 2023 vs. LA Galaxy
August 20, 2023 vs. San Jose Earthquakes
August 26, August 30, and September 2
September 16, 20, and 23
September 30, 2023 vs. D.C. United
October 4, 2023 vs. St. Louis CITY SC
October 21, 2023 vs. LAFC
November 5, 2023 vs. LAFC
The winning ticket for each match will be listed above as well as on the KidSport BC website: Whitecaps 50/50 - British Columbia (kidsportcanada.ca)
50/50 PROGRAM RULES AND REGULATIONS
NOTE: The following rules and regulations are for select Whitecaps FC home match days for the 2023 MLS regular season.
Rules of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle with KidSport BC:
1. The 50/50 online ticket sales for all matches will start at 10:00 am the day before each match. For home matches tickets are also sold one hour prior to kick off at 'Caps Kickoff, all BC Place Stadium Entrances, on the concourse, in the 300 suite and club level, and in the stands. All ticket sales will end at the 60-minute mark of the match.
2. Draws will be held online and at BC Place. For away matches (online-only sales) the draws will be held at Sport BC 250-999 Canada Place, Vancouver BC V6C 3C1. For home matches the draws will take place at BC Place 777 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6B 4Y8. There will be a single draw/winner for each match. Draws are conducted at approximately the 75-minute mark of the match.
3. Must be 19 years or older to purchase a 50/50 ticket.
4. Must be in British Columbia (BC) at the time of purchase.
5. After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
6. Tickets will be available at online at https://kidsportbcraffle.5050central.com/
7. Tickets are 3 for $10, 20 for $20, 100 for $40.
8. The total tickets for sale are 14,850 at 3 for $10; 207,000 at 20 for $20; 483,600 at 100 for $40.
9. Tickets will be sold using computer software that utilizes an Electronic Raffle System (ERS) GPED certified software random number generator (RNG), supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
10. The winning number will be announced on game days after the 75th minute of the match on the Vancouver Whitecaps FC website and their social media channels. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number—the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket. Winning numbers and amounts are also available on KidSport BC’s website at https://kidsportcanada.ca/british-columbia/whitecaps-50-50 or by calling KidSport BC’s office at 604-333-3434.
11. Winners can claim their prize by contacting the 50/50 program coordinator at the email or telephone number indicated below. Winners have 365 days following the match to claim their prize.
12. Only the holder of the winning ticket may claim the prize. KidSport BC shall have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque for half of the total jackpot posted for the event for which they bought their ticket. The prize claimant will be required to sign a Declaration and Release ("Release") which must be executed and returned to KidSport BC no later than five (5) business days after his/her receipt of the Release. In the event a claimant: (a) is ruled ineligible for any reason; (b) refuses the prize; or (c) does not return an executed Release, the prize will be forfeited and will be retained by KidSport BC for charitable use. All prizes will be sent to the winners via cheque within thirty (30) days of the winner delivering the winning Raffle Ticket, executed Release, and all other required documents to KidSport BC. For security and safety reasons, no cash payments will be made to the winners.
13. Selection of Winner: Upon the conclusion of the Purchase Period, KidSport BC will use the System to randomly generate one winning ticket number from among the numbers associated with purchased tickets. The Raffle will be conducted by a Sport BC staff member and supervised by a member of the Board of Directors of Sport BC, and the decisions of that person shall be final and binding.
14. If a situation causes a delay or prevents a draw from occurring KidSport BC will send out a notice of the substitution date via email notification to all ticket buyers and the details posted on the website.
15. All ticket sales are final. Once a ticket has been purchased, refunds will not be granted. The only exception would be in the unlikely event the raffle is cancelled. At that point BC Gaming Policy and Enforcement rules and guidelines will be followed for proper reimbursement to all ticket buyers. The liability of the licensee of this raffle shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket(s).
16. To file a complaint, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Sport BC 50/50 program staff and Sport BC board members are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draw.
18. The above set of rules will be posted online at www.kidsportcanada/british-columbia.
To contact the 50/50 program coordinator, please reach out to:
Fundraising Manager, KidSport BC