Vancouver Whitecaps FC and RE/MAX are proud to partner with Covenant House Vancouver for the club’s 50/50 program!
All proceeds from the 50/50 program will be donated to Covenant House Vancouver to help to improve the lives of Vancouver’s homeless and at-risk youth.
To purchase 50/50 tickets online during the matches, please visit: http://whitecapsfc.com/5050tickets. Raffle tickets will be available online from 6 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. for the remainder of Whitecaps FC match days for the 2020 regular season unless announced otherwise.
The winning ticket from each match announced via the Covenant House Vancouver website: https://www.covenanthousebc.org/whitecaps5050/.
50/50 PROGRAM RULES AND REGULATIONS
NOTE: The following rules and regulations are for Whitecaps FC home and away matches throughout the 2020 regular season.
- The 50/50 raffle is operated through an electronic system that uses sophisticated hardware and software for the purchase of tickets and for generating, tracking, storing and reporting on numbers associated with purchased tickets (the "System")
- Tickets are 3 for $5; 10 for $10, 60 for $20; or 200 for $50.
- Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- Online ticket buyers will receive an emailed receipt listing all of the numbers associated with the purchased tickets.
- Online ticket sales start at 6:00am on game days. Ticket sales end at 9:30pm and draws are at 9:35pm on game days.
- Using the System, one winning ticket number is randomly generated from among the numbers associated with purchased tickets. The process is initiated by a Covenant House Vancouver staff member and observed and overseen by a member of the board of directors of Covenant House Vancouver.
- The winning number will be announced on game days after 9:35pm on Vancouver Whitecaps FC website and their social media channels. In the case of a discrepancy between the announced number and the actual number—the actual number will be considered to be the valid winning ticket.
- Winning numbers and amounts are also available on Covenant House Vancouver’s website at https://www.covenanthousebc.org or by calling Covenant House Vancouver’s office at 604-638-GIFT (4438).
- Winners can claim their prize by contacting the 50/50 program coordinator at the email or telephone number indicated below. Winners have 10 days following the match to claim the prize.
- In the event that a prize is not claimed within 10 days of the Whitecaps FC match, the amount will be carried over to the next Whitecaps FC 50/50 draw. Only the holder of the winning ticket may claim the prize. Covenant House Vancouver shall have no responsibility to any other person who claims any interest or right to receive all or any part of the prize associated with a winning ticket.
- Covenant House Vancouver and Vancouver Whitecaps FC have the right to publish the winner's name for promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation to him or her.
- Prize is paid by cheque within seven (7) business days of the 50/50 draw. The winner can phone Covenant House Vancouver (604-638-4438) to arrange to pick up their cheque at the Covenant House Vancouver office (1302 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC).
- 50/50 program contractors, Covenant House Vancouver 50/50 program staff and Covenant House Vancouver 50/50 program volunteers (when working in stadium) are not eligible to participate in the Vancouver Whitecaps FC 50/50 draws.
- If the System experiences any technical difficulties during a game (i.e. at any time after sales using the System have commenced for that game), 50/50 sales will immediately be suspended for the balance of the game. If Covenant House Vancouver is able to verify that all numbers associated with tickets purchased prior to the suspension of ticket sales have been accounted for by the System, the draw will proceed and a winner will be announced at the end of the match. If Covenant House Vancouver is not able to verify that all numbers associated with tickets purchased prior to the suspension of ticket sales have been accounted for by the System, the draw will be postponed until Covenant House Vancouver is able to make such verification. Where a draw has been postponed, Covenant House Vancouver will announce the winner at the next match and will make the winning number available online as indicated above.
To contact the 50/50 program coordinator, please reach out to:
Development Officer for Community Giving, Covenant House Vancouver
To learn more about the 50/50 program, please visit:
Covenant House Vancouver
1302 Seymour Street