Position Title: Coordinator, Premium Service
Location: 788 Beatty Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2M1
Terms: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking for a new team member to join Vancouver Whitecaps FC in the position of Coordinator, Premium Service.
The Coordinator, Premium Service is responsible for the day-to-day administration of current and prospective premium clients.
- Assist with service projects to increase fan engagement, current member retention and growing the membership base through referrals
- Assist with servicing the accounts of all premium members and guests
- Engage with guests to promote key club messages and campaigns on match days
- Strive to provide excellent service with every Club, member, fan, or guest interaction
- Collaborate with internal teams on larger Club projects including community, communications, soccer development, partnerships and marketing when required
- Foster reliable and responsive relationships for our members externally and internally
- Work with the Manager on business plans and budget and overseeing the adherence to both
- Attend all Whitecaps FC home games to host partners, create meaningful touchpoints and manage Premium execution
In addition to bringing a commitment to Vancouver Whitecaps FC vision and values, the ideal candidate will require degrees of demonstrated experience as follows:
- Post-secondary education in a related field such as business, marketing, or sport management is an asset
- 1-2 years of administration or hospitality experience
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products and above average knowledge of computer technology
- Extraordinary relationship building skills, with a track record of return and referral business success
- Team player with a Premium mindset, and holistic approach to problem solving
- Polished presentation skills, with an ability to adapt and communicate confidently
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Meticulous attention to details
- Flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
- A strong desire to do meaningful, positive, and impactful work for our community
- Experience using Salesforce, Archtics, or ticketing software a bonus
- Centrally located office at Terry Fox Plaza, downtown Vancouver
- Training and support available to help develop your career
- 100% employer paid premiums for the extended health and dental plan
- Unlimited personal time off
- Heavily discounted game day tickets
- Become involved with Vancouver’s most exciting sporting environment
- Business casual dress code
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. This includes but is not limited to people of colour, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our People & Culture department.
If you are interested in applying, please apply for the role using the link: Coordinator, Premium Service
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.