Experience Team Member
Whitecaps FC is looking for dynamic individuals to represent our club out in the community! As an Experience Team Member, you’ll lead the charge in our efforts to bring the Blue and White to each and every Vancouverite.
This isn’t your typical 9 to 5: you’ll be a part of an energetic team, meet fans and work with players and club legends. You will help make memorable moments for everyone you meet along the way. The Experience Team is an important part of all ’Caps matches and events where you, along with your teammates, are our ambassadors on the frontlines – you’re the first point of contact between fans and the club. With the ‘Caps Cruiser officially out in full force, you will help make a positive and fun impact in communities all around Vancouver.
How you will contribute:
This is a part-time/casual role, which will include (but is not limited to) the following duties:
- Connecting Vancouver Whitecaps FC with fans and guests
- Consistently engage an audience while promoting key messages
- Receive fan feedback, compile and communicate to club supervisor
- Work as part of a team, and independently, with a willingness to coordinate events
- Support and fill in with any matchday support roles
- Work evenings, weekends and day shifts as events dictate
- Have fun!
What we are looking for:
- A positive work attitude and desire to learn new skills on the job
- Excitement about working in the sports industry
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- A background in marketing, events and/or previous experience in a promo/street team capacity (not required)
- Willingness to work at events at BC Place and across Metro Vancouver
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends and some holidays as needed
- Ability to comfortably lift up to 60 lbs.
- Legal entitlement to work in Canada
If you feel you have what it takes to contribute to our team, please email a pdf version of your resume (cover letter optional) indicating how you meet our qualifications, to email@example.com with Experience Team Member in the Subject Line.
Whitecaps FC believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.