Get free tickets for your non-profit or charity!
Whether you're rewarding hard work or celebrating a job well done, a trip to a Whitecaps FC match brings your community together. Apply to the Whitecaps FC Community Ticketing Program for a chance to get free tickets for your non-profit organization, registered charity, or community group of any kind.
To be eligible to receive free tickets, the nominated organization's must focus on one of the following key areas of community support:
- Addressing critical needs in our community, including hunger, health care, housing and mental health
- Removing barriers to participate in soccer
- Supporting the advancement of Indigenous peoples in Canada
- Supporting environmental stewardship efforts, including clean energy, waste reduction and sustainable water resources
- Supporting equity, diversity, and inclusion for all
Incomplete or illegible request forms will not be considered for donated tickets. While we will do our best to accommodate each request, there is no guarantee that we will be able to fulfill every request. If your organization is awarded donated tickets, a representative of Vancouver Whitecaps FC will contact your organization based on the information provided on the request form.